End Game

It's funny how we thought we wouldn't last long.

In the span of one year, we encounter hardships, problems, even arguments that almost lead us to end. We almost broke up multiple times. We yell everytime we lose control. We ignore each other for weeks when things get worst.

Honestly, we barely hold on and almost give up the love we started.

Well.. almost.

I didn't know that 20 years later, the family I dreamed before has now come to life.

"Baby girl, hurry up and finish the ice cream or we're both dead if mommy caught me feeding yo--"

"Mom.. mommy's already behind you." Yongtae, her daughter innocently stated as she point the figure behind byul.

Moonbyul felt the hair on the back of her neck stood straight as she felt someone's shadow shading both of her daughter's delicate body and her trembling ones. Even without seeing her wife's facial expression, she knows she's going to unite with the couch tonight.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to feed your daughter ice cream before bed, moonbyul!" Yongsun's voice lace venom as she flips her wife and daughter's hiding place with ease, resulting for both girls to dash in their designated rooms without looking back at the raging volcano.

"Baby, run for your life!" Moonbyul yelled at her daughter as both of them really run for their lives.

"Moonbyul! Yongtae! Get back here!"

---Memento, all rights reserved---

A/N: I don't know. It feels like this story needs to end properly. So here is a little scenario.

Bye.