Chapter 14

Yongsun was walking towards the entrance of the hospital much earlier than hyejin told her to come. Even if she wanted to stay and rest in her house for hours, still her thoughts are all about byul and her health. So she decided to come and see her again, besides, seeing byul sleeping soundly on her side is healing her troubled heart.

"Yongsun unnie!"

Yongsun heard someone called her as she looks behind and saw seulgi running towards her direction. She had two bodyguards behind her carrying bags of clothes and food for them. The girl stops infront of her and seulgi gave her the infamous bear smile that could light up every person's darkest world.

"Hi seulgi, did hyejin also told you to come later?" Yongsun said and laughed because she was sure hyejin told seulgi the same instructions she said to her. Hyejin's motherly instinct must have been activated. Even if she's the youngest, still she acts maturely among others.

Seulgi knows what she was trying to say as the younger one chuckled. Hyejin did tell her to come later though, seulgi was even scolded the evening when she tried to ask if she can come that night.

"I guess we're on the same page unnie, we're both stubborn."

Seulgi responded with a light laugh. Yongsun did laugh with her too but got timid when the two guys trailing seulgi behind smile and bow at her.

"By the way, this is Jackson and Heechul, they're byul's bodyguards and friends. They heard their boss was back and they want to see her." Seulgi introduced them and pointed each one for yongsun to know who's who.

"Hi ma'am.." The one whose name is Jackson offered his hand for a handshake and yongsun shyly shakes it. Jackson lowered his head to level seulgi and whispered something... "She's pretty. Is this the girlfriend?"

Seulgi laughed so loud that it echoed outside the hospital as Heechul smack the shit out of Jackson. Yongsun who clearly heard what he said, blushed so much that she can't help but covered her face with her hands from embarrassment.

"Jackson quit whispering, we can clearly hear you, dumbass." Heechul shakes his head to shut Jackson but the guy just bows to apologized.

It's not that being byul's girlfriend bothers her though, it's a pleasure to be byul's girl. But the thing is, only yongsun know they're in a relationship. She takes a mental note to herself to tell seulgi the truth later.

"Okay enough, let's go. I miss byul unnie and I have something to tell her."

They started to walk and Heechul being the gentleman, he offers to hold yongsun's belongings that the girl shyly handed to him.

Pressing the button of the elevator to the right floor, yongsun can't seem to relax and she doesn't know why. It's like her instinct is telling her something's wrong but she can't quite comprehend what is it.

With a shrug of her shoulders, yongsun ignored and proceeds to walk towards byul's room.

Closer and closer to byul's room, yongsun's heartbeat also doubled the speed. She looks at seulgi if she feels the same discomfort but the girl was just walking quietly. They are all relaxed except for her. Yongsun clutched her chest to calm herself but the more they walk closer, the more she feels worried.

Seulgi held the knob and twisted to open the door, but she feels like seulgi's movement was in slow motion when she saw the girl's hand moves so delayed.

And all her disturbing feeling was answered when seulgi opened the door and they saw someone in a hood jacket holding a pillow and was about to put it in byul's face.