Chapter 5

Another morning comes and yongsun groggily opens her eyes just to close them again. The sun was greeting her with the light that she was not fond of since she's sleeping on the couch and byul was occupying her bed. But she doesn't have enough choice, it's either she sleeps on the couch or she sleeps beside byul, which of course, she didn't want to be with the girl because she doesn't want to scare her.

Yongsun lazily drags herself to the bathroom to freshen up a bit before preparing something for breakfast. Byul was still sleeping when she took a glance at the girl. She must admit though, byul was an attractive kind of person. Yongsun is someone who doesn't appreciate someone's beauty since she doesn't care for most of them.

But byul, yongsun doesn't know but she got attracted to this person (not romantically though). It's not that it's her first time to see someone who's pretty or handsome. But it's the first time she saw someone who can be both.

Byul's the definition of both pretty and handsome, and it was kinda impressive to see for her.

After a while, she heads through the kitchen and prepares the ingredients, but before she proceeds to cook, yongsun gets her phone and dials someone's number. With just a few rings, hyejin answers.

"Oh hi yongsun-ssi, how's the island escapade?" Hyejin greets and it was enough for yongsun to roll her eyes when she remembers every scene on that island.

"Well, if almost dying can be called fun then hyejin, it was fun." That was a sarcastic remark but knowing hyejin, she mostly rides yongsun sarcasm.

"Daaamn, dying is the new venture for you now huh? That's nice then, I'll donate candles to your burial just in case. Do you like it scented or not?"

"Scented. I want it pink like those big ones in-- why the fuck am I answering your question?!" Yongsun retorted when she realized who's burial hyejin was talking about.

"Cause you're dumb, that's why."

Sometimes yongsun wonders why is she friends with hyejin. Well, the answer is they've been together since grade school. Even if her bestfriend annoys her sometimes, hyejin is still the most important person in her life and the only one who can ride her crazy ideas- whether it's dangerous or entertaining.

"But kidding aside, I want you to come to my place. There's someone I want you to meet, and maybe you could give me a bit of advice on how to handle this problem."

"Uhh? Why? What happened?" Hyejin cluelessly responded.

"Just come here quickly, I'll tell you everything."

--

After yongsun ended the call, hyejin immediately hit the bathroom and took her shower. Her bestfriend isn't the type of person who calls so early to ask for some help regarding her enigmas. It's not that she doesn't trust hyejin, it's just that yongsun doesn't want to be a nuisance to her friend. But now that yongsun called and asked for her help, she concluded that this must really be a big case.

Hyejin went out to her car and ride the elevator towards yongsun's floor. As she pressed the doorbell, the door immediately opened and it revealed yongsun who is smiling widely at her.

Of course, they hug each other, little greetings and all before they proceed to enter yong's place. But as they arrived at the living room, hyejin was confused as to why there is someone on the couch, sitting politely like a pet.

"Who's that?" Hyejin never hesitated to ask and pointed byul. The girl looks at her too with the same expressionless eyes she has.

"Uhm, take a seat first.." Yongsun awkwardly said as she drags her bestfriend to sit, when all settled down, yongsun cleared her throat and start what she was about to tell.