Lady L.O.

Me: I may or may not have an obsession with the idea of Lady Loki. She is a few comics and I'm really happy about it.

Jarvis: I have seen what M means about obsession and she's not kidding.

Me: I love Lady Loki so much. 🥰🥺

Jarvis POV

Often when people think of Loki they think of his back story and him being very confident on the outside but sad and lonely on the inside. Well for Lady Loki, who we just call Loki, she was sad on the outside around (Y/N).

(Y/N) and Loki had been girlfriends for ages and let's just say they were very protective over each other and after a sparing section between (Y/N) and Thor, Lady Loki could show her protective colours.

I woke everybody up for the day, except Loki and (Y/N) as they always woke up early. They had explained that to me and what I understood was they liked cooking breakfast for each other when they were in their loose-fitting inappropriate nightwear. I understood why they liked to cook alone.

"Do you have to train today?" Loki asked and sighed heavily as they started the breakfast

"Yes, Loki. I need to train." (Y/N) said and kissed her cheek. "I'll be alright darling," She said and Loki pulled (Y/N) pulled her closer.

"I know," Loki said and pulled (Y/N) into a passionate kiss. When they finished their kiss they ate breakfast.

Once (Y/N) finished eating, she got ready then went to the training room. Thor started the fight and he knocked (Y/N) to the ground.

Thor, not holding back or controlling his powers and strength very well, beat (Y/N) rather easily. Normally that's just how things go but considering that (Y/N) was sit new to the Avengers and her hand to hand combat was nowhere near Thor's, it would have been nice if he was careful.

At the end of the fight (Y/N) was badly beaten up but she assured Thor she was fine. Thor apologized for his strength and even hugged her carefully.

(Y/N) hurried to her room and opened the door slowly. She didn't want her girlfriend to see what Thor had done. Loki would kill Thor for it.

"What are you doing?" Loki asked from her position on the bed when (Y/N) tried to get past into the bathroom.

"Nothing." (Y/N) said but was stopped by Loki by her side.

"What happened?" Loki asked with genuine concern in her voice. (Y/N) whimpered softly when Loki touched the blood on her head.

"OW!" Yelped (Y/N) as Loki moved (Y/N)s hair out of the way. When Loki saw the gash on the back of (Y/N)s head, she lost it.

Without a word, Loki stormed to the training room to find Thor still there as he was punching a punching bag. "BROTHER!" Loki yelped in such a tone that scared me. "What did you do?" She growled and Thor had a look of terror in his eyes.

"I don't know, what did I do?" Thor asked back as he was completely oblivious to the cut on (Y/N)s head. Thor looked like I felt. Scared, confused and really worried for his life.

"You'll be sorry you asked," Loki said and summoned a knife in her perfectly manicured hand. Yes, I noticed the manicure on her hand.

"Darling, it's alright." (Y/N) said as she entered the room. I had to disagree. Not only did (Y/N) have a cut on her head she also had a concussion but of course, Thor didn't know this at the time.

"JARVIS!" Loki yelled and I freaked slightly as I didn't want to be dragged into the fight but it was too late. I quickly told them my observations on (Y/N)s condition. I watched as Loki got madder and Thor got more scared. (Y/N) just nodded as if what I said sounded right to the pain she felt.

"Oh, my norms. I'm so sorry Lady (Y/N)." Thor said and went to rush over to (Y/N) but was stopped by a protective Loki.

Loki grabbed (Y/N) bridal style and started carrying her to the hospital lab. Nobody said anything as Loki placed (Y/N) on a bed and started making her glow. Loki closed her eyes and must have used magic to make (Y/N) better.

(Y/N) fell asleep during the spell and when Loki was done she did what was long awaiting. Loki grabbed Thor by the collar, threw him against a wall then punched and broke his nose.

"Be gentle with her again. She is perfectly capable of protecting herself but you are a God! She has yet to learn how to defend herself against your ass." Loki said then let Thor go.

Thor sat down on a separate bed on the other side of the room and grabbed a tissue to catch the blood dripping from his nose.

Time Jump

(Y/N) woke up and whispered for Loki who was right at her side. Loki smiled and kissed (Y/N) right on the lips. It was awkward but adorable.

They broke the kiss and (Y/N) saw the blood that was on Loki's hand. "What did you do?" (Y/N) asked her girlfriend who pretended to be shocked.

"What makes you think I did anything?" Loki asked and put her hand onto her chest. (Y/N) gave her a sceptical look and Loki smiled softly. "Oh alright then, I broke Thor's nose." She said and made (Y/N) chuckle softly.

"Of course you did." (Y/N) replied and Loki started chuckling too. "I love you Loki." (Y/N) said and they both blushed.

"I love you too darling," Loki said and the two women shared a beautiful kiss.

Me: another pic for good measure. It's fanart but I don't know who's. It's awesome.

Me: And there is this one

Me: And there is this one. Also fanart. Also unknown credit.