T.S.

M: Hey y'all, it's been a while since I updated hear. Not much happening in the tower (my brain and lack of inspiration) but I heard this song and was inspired. Enjoy

Jarvis: Tony's rather rude in this by the way so feel free to yell at him in the comments.

M: It's the Song July by Noah Cyrus. It's pretty good.

Jarvis POV

"Tony, can I talk to you?" Y/N asked and Tony muttered softly, trying to find the right suit for later that day. Honestly, I knew exactly which one he would pick out as it was the one Ms Potts had picked for him.

"Tony, I feel like you ignore me all the time. I feel like I'm not enough for you. Like you care more about your assistant then me and it hurts me." Y/N said and I saw that her heart rate was quickening and she rubbed her hands on her pants softly.

"What?! Are you accusing me of cheating?" Tony asked and Y/N looked shocked and I felt the same.

"No! Of course not. I'm just telling you how I feel because I love you and want to sort this out," Y/N said in a voice like a mouse while looking down at the floor.

"You're so stressful you know. Always wanting my attention, always demanding I help you or fix stuff for you." Tony said, putting the suit back and finally turning to face Y/N.

"Only because I need your help with stuff. Plus I help you all the time too. We're supposed to care for each other and spend time together and help each other." Y/N said and sighed. By the looks of it she knew this wasn't going well.

"So now your accusing me of being a bad Boyfriend!" Tony said and Y/N flinched slightly and took a step back to Tony who was slowly approaching her.

"I'm just saying that I feel lonely, that's all." Y/N said and I could visibly see that she was trying to hold back tears.

I felt so bad for Y/N right now. Tony had been drinking already so he was a little drunk but he'd never yelled at Y/N like this. It was a primal yell he was using and it was clearly scaring Y/N.

"And I guess that is MY FAULT?!" Tony yelled and turned to leave the room. "You could be a better girlfriend too you know," Tony said and left the room.

Tony's words seemed to break Y/N and she knelt down on the floor. Y/N had asked me about how I thought she should approach the conversation with Tony and I knew this was not the outcome she had hoped for.

She merely wanted to tell him that she was feeling a bit unloved as Tony was always at Parties and flirting with his assistant Ms Potts.

Y/N put a few clothes in a bag and left the room. She hated seeing Tony like he was but she was exhausted of this. After fights before she had said nothing and forgiven Tony as she was scared of being alone and changing her life. But now, she was exhausted from feeling this way.

She walked into the living room to see Tony drinking a lot more alcohol then he should be and Y/N knew he was already drunk. "Where are you going?" Tony asked and glared at Y/N.

"I'm gonna leave," Y/N said and Tony rolled his eyes and faced away. "Did you want me to stay?" Y/N asked and wiped a few years of her face.

Tony said nothing, got up and refilled his drink. "I don't care," Tony said and Y/N looked like she had been stabbed and she took a step back.

"Then tell me to leave, and baby I'll go," Y/N said and Tony nodded.

"Find someone who loves  you better than I do, Darling I know."  Tony said and I could see the tears falling down his face too.

I watched Y/N stand still for ages then head towards the door with tears in her eyes. I watched as she left and was gone 

Tony went to the window and watched Y/N get into a cab. I moved cameras to look at Y/N and saw her whisper "You remind me everyday hat I'm not enough, but I still stay," She sniffled and got in the cab. It was harder to see but it looked like she spoke again. "you told me you want me to leave, so baby here I go." She said and the cab drove away.

Published: 13.11.2022