Eighty

"He just threatened me, he threatened my son" spencer jumped up banging her hands on the desk

"Calm down agent Spencer, "

"Don't tell me to calm down, he is going after my boy and you are telling me to stay calm "

"We are on it "

"On what, did you record the conversation "

"Yes we did"

"Then You are going to arrest that bastard"

"We can't arrest a whole director for a mere pass of aggression "

"Pass of aggression " Helen's eyes were almost poking out

"Am telling you what it would be ruled as if you presented this in front of a judge"

"So what do I do, I can't just stay here. My son's life could be in danger "

"You need to calm down, You can't get anything done by yelling "
Spencer took deep breaths

"Can I at least make a phonecall"

"Yes.... They will bring the line to you "

She left and another official brought the phone and stood by the door.

She dialed Landon immediately
"Hello.... Landon, it's me Helen "

"Helen why are you calling so late... Is everything OK " he sounded sleepy

"No everything is not ok. I need you to leave the house immediately with Ethan..... Some really bad people are coming after you guys.... So it not safe for you to be in your house "

"What's going on... What happened. Where are you "

"I can't really go into details but you have to listen to me. Go right now"

"Go where"

"Someplace safe, probably your sister's place in germany " his sisters place is not in Germany it in Canada but they like to call it Germany coz she lives in a German neighborhood in Canada, Helen knew the call could be recorded so she used their tag name

"Are You kidding me, You want me to go all the way to Germany. I have work tomorrow and Ethan has school"

"Don't You get it, this is very serious, pls I need you to be safe "

"What have you gotten yourself into now Helen "

"Am so sorry.... Pls promise me you'll leave right now"

"Alright fine, I'll make plans Pls hurry and don't tell anyone about your whereabouts. I'll prefer you lodge in a hotel while you make preparations "

"Really...... Ok OK "

"And how's Ethan "

"Sound asleep "

"Pls send my kisses to him and tell him I love him very much"
She hung up and gave the phone back to the officer

***
Marie and Raina returned with Chinese takeout and new pair of clothes, sam took her new pair of clothes and changed in the back.

When sam finished changing to her pair of blue jeans and tanktop , she was piling the dirty clothes on the floor when she came across a black body suit jacket with a familiar tea sachet hanging out of the pocket.

She got curious and took it out of the pocket. She had to ask raina how she got the tea sachet

"Raina I found this in the pocket of the jacket you were wearing earlier. Where'd you get it"