Fifty eight

Sam was dragged down the basement but she didn't go down without a fight, she kicked and pushed to break free from their hold but one of the guards pushed the shock teaser on her back....  her knees went weak and her vision blurry.

She lost her stamina and tripped off landing on one of the agents arms.

They pulled her out of the elevator and dragged her through the empty training center.

Sam had sweat beads on her forehead and neck , her breathing was stiff and hickey...

They dragged her to the darkroom and Sam feared for what is yet to come.

The darkroom in the basement was an empty room for isolation and confinement, mostly this particular room was user for torture.

Extreme violence and the highest level of brutality, Sam never had to come here since all her targets are killed on sight, they bring people they want to get information out of them here and eventually kill them

Panting heavily as she was tossed to a chair and her hands were tied firmly behind her, her legs were spread out each tied to the chair.

They all stood in front of her.
The guards and their master, watching her as if they have just captured the most fierced beast in the jungle.

Her instincts told her that something was wrong with the whole operationb but she ignored. And Donna, how could she let herself get roped in this mess

Now she's sitting helpless, defenseless in a chair waiting for the worse yet to come.

"This is such a pitiful sight Samantha. Who would believe that you would be stupid enough to walk straight into my domain. I think you are given more credit than you actually deserve but am glad you are here anyways I don't have to lose anymore agents because of your rebellion "

"Thats funny because you have run out of agents already, You would just be going to a war without an army. The hallways are empty and the basement training ring is an epic disgrace. You have eventually succeeded in running this place to the ground "

"Is that what you think. You would be amazed at the greater phase I want to take his agency to, The revelation would shock you but too bad you Won't be here to see it"

"I wonder why you are trying to sulk about this..... Get on with it already and stop being a prick"

"oh honey we are getting there, it is an inescapable dilemma. Am only keeping you alive for my own pleasure. Trust me by the time I am done with you, You're gonna wish you had died along time. You took everything away from me Sam now am going to give you a taste of what it feels like to lose everything you ever loved slowly "

Craig said before he walked out of the dark room.

Sam was panting heavily when he was gone. she didnt know how but she knew she had to find a way to leave this place. That psychotic compulsively obsessed deraged  motherfucker would kill her as many times as possible 

Craig went to his office after leaving the basement, it feels like a breakthrough after a very long time. She escaped it once by going to jail and spending almost two years in there.

He tried to take her life in there but of course she didn't die, he had to admit this was way better.

He could feel in his blood the electric connection of  revenge and the dying thrist for vengeance.
They took Remy away from him. He built all  of this for his boy and that crazy girl had to end his life so soon. Everything seemed meaningless after he died
Now everything is beginning to make sense now that Sam is in his custody.