Chapter 5

Until I got there and put the song again and put my Beats on and started dancing when I felt someone staring at me...

GILINSKY'S POV:

Today may be the day. When I stepped out of my car I saw her moving them hips like damn. Allison can really move. I knew that she was a dancer, but I hadn't seen her dance like that. While I was making my way towards her, I think she sensed me here since she stopped dancing and turned around.

"Well someone can sure move them hips," I said with a smirk as she blushed in embarrassment and looked down but then looked up and said.

"Well I am a dancer, aren't I?" She said with a sassy/sarcastic tone.

"I guess so... Mm well I think we both have a meeting to get to." She nodded and we both walked towards the building. She looked extra beautiful today since I'm guessing she didn't have dance rehearsal because she curled her hair, did her makeup, and that outfit though. What else can she do to impress me?

When we got to the elevator I decided to step up my game and start a conversation with her.

"Mm... so what song made you dance like that in the parking lot."

She giggled,"It was Ride by Somo. I really like the rhythm of the song."

"Yeah it's a good song but a bit dirty don't you think," I smirked when I said that.

"Like you would mind," I could hear the sarcasm in her voice, which made me smile. I raised my hands showing I surrender.
Allison'S POV:

He smiled when I made that comment. He has a pretty smile. Allison snap out of it, you have a boyfriend. "So what's the meeting about today?"

"Oh today we are going to go over some ideas and the schedule for the video."

Before we knew it we reached the floor. The elevator ride was actually fun. We joked around and since both of us got to meeting together and smiling my manager gave me a suspicious look but I didn't really pay attention since I saw my friends Joana, LeeAnne, and Michelle.

"Hey girls! What are y'all doing here?" I said giving each a hug.

"We're going to be in the video. I'm partnered up with Johnson," Joana said.

"I'm with Skate," LeeAnne said.

"I'm with Sammy," Michelle said.

"Well this should be fun then," I said greeting the guys which included Skate, Sammy, and our manager. Finally I got to my best friend Jack Johnson.

"Hey hey hey," I said to Johnson giving him a hug.

"Hey someone is in a good mood today," he said looking at Gilinsky and then at me and winked at me. Oh no.