chapter 18

ALLY'S POV:

"Okay so for the beginning its going to be Skate and the Jacks talking. Then Sammy will come in. Girls in the meanwhile you will be walking and talking. The guys will eventually go to you guys. Then we will record the guys by themselves the whole song. After that, we will record the whole song with the girls in the back and the boys in the front then them singing to the girls. Then we will have the transition to the second half of the video by all of y'all changing and the guys talking about going to play basketball. From the basketball court you guys would just truly hang out though Allison, you will have your moment by yourself," Andre, the director, said. We all nodded.

The girls and I started walking as one of the camera followed us. Meanwhile they were recording the boys. The guys eventually came to us. After that the guys were recording by themselves. I was humming along the whole song thinking of how it would be if I were to dump Nate for Gilinsky but I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by Joana.

"Come on Ally."

I walk towards Joana and sat next to her behind the boys. The song started playing and Joana and I were pretending to talk since we couldn't really talk. Though we were having a conversation about Sammy just lip singing by just reading the lips. It was a bit confusing which made us giggle.

Soon the song ended and Gilinsky helped me up.

"You ready?" He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver so I just nodded.

"Remember guys try to act all lovey dovey for this one," Andre said while Bart winked at Gilinsky. What was that about?

"Don't worry about it," Gilinsky said with a chuckle.

"Did I said it out loud?" I asked him and he nodded. Oh gosh. I mentally slapped ms in the head.

Jack and I got where we were told and the music started meaning the acting all lovey dovey did too. When the song was near ending the producer told me to wrap my arms around Jack's neck so I did. When the song was ending, Jack kissed me! We didn't cut until Andre said cut. It seemed like forever until he called cut. I quickly pulled away and ran into my dressing room to change into the second outfit. What in the world am I doing? I can't be leading Jack if I'm still with Nate. This is not fair for Nate. Oh gosh. I hate myself. I quickly changed into a neon pink crop top cut on the sides, leather shorts, and black vans. My hair was already done. I just applied some pink lipstick.

"Ally you alright in there?" Joana asked from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine," I lied, "I'll be there in 5," I said letting a sigh. I wonder why Jack hasn't came. Oh well. I look in the mirror one more time and took in one last breath and walked out.

"Allison are you okay?" Bart asked me. I just nodded.

"Ally, I told Jack to do it since I thought it would look nice for the video. I'm sorry though it may not have been the best thing for you."

"Its alright Bart," I said half smiling, "anyways can we go eat something since I'm starving."

"There's some snacks ovet there, go knock yourself out," Bart said chuckling pointing where everyone was hovering.

"Thanks." With that being said I walked over to the table. As I was walking to the table, Gilinsky's eye caught my eye and I quickly looked away and kept walking.

Once I reached the table, everyone went silent. I simply got a plate and started to get some fruit.

GILINSKY'S POV:

When Allison got to the table nobody said anything.

"Bro talk to her," Johnson whispered to me as I watched Ally get some fruit. I'm surprised not even Joana has said anything.

Okay here goes nothing! "Ally can I talk to you for a second, please?"

She looked up, "sure." She started walking away from the table so I followed her.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"About the kiss... I'm sorry. Bart told me it was a good idea and I agreed.I'm sorry. I should've asked you first if it was okay with you."

"I forgive you..." she responded putting her plate down.

"Really?"

She nodded.

"Thank you." With that said I hugged her.

"I think we better go back with the rest of the guys so we can go to the park and finish the video," Ally said pulling away from the hug.

"You're right."

We walked back and everyone's eyes were glued on us. An awkward silence grew until I decided to break it.

"So are we ready to go to the park?"

"Yeah,girls you're going in the car with me. Guys you're going in the car with Andre. The rest of the crew is already there," Bart explained.

We all got in the cars and drove to the park. We did our little scene talking and walking across the street.

Then the second half started playing and the girls were already there except for Allison cause she was doing her entrance. She looked beautiful. We were All messing around until the end of the song.

"That's a wrap!" Andre yelled and we all cheered.

"How about to celebrate, pool party at my house tomorrow?"

"Yasss!" The girls said.

"Sounds like a plan Wilkinson," I said.

"I'll tell the guys and is it okay if I bring Nate?" Really Ally.

"Yeah sure why not," Sammy answered.

"Kk, thanks well Joana and I are leaving so bye guys," Ally said and they hugged us all goodbye.

"Jack and I are leaving. See you guys tomorrow," I said and left. What a long day it has been.