Chapter 6

ALLISON'S POV:

Soon the meeting started.

"Any ideas you guys have in mind?" Bart asked.

"How about if the guys just chill then the girls come and that's when we start the music," Gilinsky said.

"It's actually a good idea," I said  impressed.

"Can we also imitate the walk on the street like 'The Beetles'?" Johnson asked. I giggled.

"Sure why not?" he manager asked with a chuckle.

"Then maybe we could show the ladies our basketball skills," Skate said all confident.

I laughed, "What basketball skills?" Everyone started laughing at my comment including Skate.

"I mean it's a video, ANYTHING is possible," Skate responded.

"OK well recording will start next week since we still need to finalize things for the setting," the producer said, "Meanwhile, I encourage you guys to get to know each other better so the video can go smooth please."

"Basically we want to see a friendship between all of y'all by next Saturday. So go out to the mall or movies, exchange numbers don't care but get along," Bart said with a serious tone. Getting along  with the guys was pretty easy I mean I hanged out with them before and the girls are good friends of mine and they were pretty social so it was easy for them.

"There's a carnival in town, you guys want to go. It would be a good way for ALL of us to get along," Gilinsky said staring at me which I think everyone noticed I blushed.

"Yeah I'm up for it," the guys said.

I had a doubtful look and Joana said,"Come on Ally it'll be fun. Don't worry about Nate, you're just hanging with friends. You won't be doing anything wrong. Come on yes please."

True I wasn't going to do anything bad so. "Fine, Come on let's go."

"YAY!" They cheered.

How about if we all meet up at our place and we only take two cars," Johnson said.

"Yeah sound good," I said as we all started walking towards the elevator.

In the elevator the girls exchanged phone numbers with the guys and social media information.

I texted Nash telling him I was going to the carnival with Joana, LeeAnne, Michelle, Skate, Sammy, and the Jacks. He just told me to be careful. I also texted Nate telling him I was going out with my friends. He asked if he could join but I said no since I wanted to actually have fun with my friends.

Once we got out of the elevator we all got in our cars and drove to the Jacks house.

Once we all got to their house we decided what two cars we were going to take.

"We're taking my car," Johnson said.

"And my car," I quickly added hoping girls in one car and boys in the other but it backfired.

"I think we should be in the car our partner is in," Gilinsky said staring at me.

"Yeah we should so that we get to know our partners better," of course Sammy would agree.

"Well then how about in your car you take Gilinsky, Michelle, and Sammy? I'll take Joana, Skate, and LeeAnne," Johnson asked me. I was stuck with Gilinsky so oh well, I had to agree.

"Yeah sounds good."

Once we headed to my car, Gilinsky asked if he could drive. I agreed since I didn't feel like driving and didn't know where the carnival was.

We also agreed I would sit in the passanger's sit and Sammy and Michelle in the back. Once we got to my car, Gilinsky opened the door for me.

"Thanks, such a gent," I smiled.

"Anything for my lady," he smirked and closed the door.

Oh my gosh what did I just myself into.