Chapter 14

Ally'S POV:

We went inside I ran and changed into a tank top that said 'Laugh Sleep Love' and sleeping shorts with hearts and ran back downstairs.

"Can we watch Frozen?" I asked sitting in between Will and Nash.

"Mm sure why not," Will said and got up to put it.

"Why can't we watch something else? I got tired of that movie," Hayes complained.

"We're watching it because I want to okay," I said.

"Can we at least vote?" Hayes said.

"Girls vote count 4 votes per girl so it would be 3 against 4. Either way, I win," I said proudly.

"Girls these days," Hayes mumbled and got snacks.

Will put on the movie and we started watching it. Then I started singing to Do you wanna build a snowman?

'Do you wanna build a snowman?
Or ride our bikes around the halls
I think some company is overdue
I've started talking to the pictures in the walls
(Hang in there, John)'

I turned to Nash who was apparently recording which made me stop automatically which made everyone laugh. Then me and Nash started singing 'Love is an open door' and he recorded both of us singing.

Both: Love is an open door
Nash: I mean its crazy
Me: what?
Nash: we finish each other's
Me: sandwiches
Nash: that's what I was gonna say!
Me: I've never met someone
Both: who thinks so much like me
          Jinx! Jinx again!
          Our mental synchronization
          Can have but one explanation

We all busted out laughing and kept watching the movie.

"Let it go, let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!" I sang.

"Let it go, let it go, turn away and slam the door," Hayes sang. We all looked at him and stopped singing.

"I thought you didn't want to watch the movie, yet you're singing alone," I said.

"So..." Hayes said and kept singing when the song ended he mumbled, "no wonder she decided dancing over singing" Nash and Will giggled.

"Haha real funny Hayes," I said sarcastically.

When I least expected the boys were more into the movie than I was so I went to kitchen to go get something to drink. I got the bottle of the water and sat next to mom at table giggling about the boys.

"See mom you didn't have to give birth to more girls. The boys would do," I laughed at my own comment and so did mom.

"WE HEARD THAT!" Nash said.

"Good. You were meant to hear it," I giggled and took a sip of my water. Soon the movie was over and we agreed to watch Toy Story 3. I took my sit next to Will and Nash. I rested my head my head on Will's shoulder and suddenly fell asleep.

NASH'S POV:

I turned to both my sides and Ally was asleep on Will's shoulder meanwhile Hayes was already snoring. I took a picture of both of them individually and posted them on instagram.

For Ally's picture I put: @nashgrier: Sleeping beauty already went to sleep.

For Hayes' picture I put: @nashgrier: I'm a good brother so I won't prank him for tonight #brotherlove

"Will can you take Ally to her room please?" Mom asked Will and he nodded. He carefully carried her bridal style and took her upstairs.

"Nash can you please take Hayes up to your room please?" Mom asked me.

"So that means that even here I have to share rooms with him?" I asked.

"Go to sleep in Will's room or Ally's room. I could care less but please take Hayes to the room," mom said with an annoyance tone.

"Fine," i said. I grabbed Hayes by his feet and dragged him across the house until we got to the stairs. I picked him up and carried him to the room. Will opened the door to the room and put Hayes gently on the bed. I took his shoes off revealing his awful smell of stinky feet and went to Ally's room since I knew Will was tired from the flight. I took off my shoes and got in bed with Ally making sure not to wake her up. I still wonder what happen yesterday that made her come home crying. The thought kept going through my head and eventually fell asleep.

*********
Next morning

Ally'S POV:

I woke up to Nash's snoring in the morning. I got up checked my phone to see that Nash posted a picture of me sleeping. I took a picture of him sleeping and posted it on Instagram

"@Y/NGrier: he looks so peaceful sleeping "

I took a shower and put on a white crop top, light skinny jeans, white converse, and a cardigan on. I applied mascara to my eyelashes and thew my hair into a bun and put a bow on.

Nash was just waking up. He woke up and went to the restroom as I went downstairs. Breakfast was already served. I said good morning to everyone and began to eat. After we all finished eating we said our goodbyes.

"Mom remember my dance tournament is in 3 weeks. I love you," I told mom giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"I got it. Bye. Take care guys," she said. I walked towards the car since the guys were already there. We drove home and as soon as I got home I got a call from...