Chapter 11

ALLY'S POV:

I woke up thinking of the date I had yesterday with Gilinsky. It was amazing. To be honest, I never thought he would have that sweet side.

Soon I got a text from Johnson.

"Come to my house ASAP!"

"OMG on my way!" I texted back taking a quick shower and putting on some great joggers with a white tank top and white high tops. I wrote a note to the boys saying I was at Johnson's house.

I knocked at Johnson's door and Gilinsky opened and smiled. OMFG his smile.

"What happen to Johnson? He texted me to come ASAP," I said trying to get my phone, which I guess I left home since I can't find it.

"Well come in then," Gilinsky said stepping aside so I could get in when I saw Johnson.

"You came! That was quick," Johnson said with a smirk.

"Well I thought something was wrong," I looked around. "Well apparently nothing is wrong here."

"I need your help planning out how to ask this special girl out," Johnson said blushing.

"Who's the special girl that stole my bfff's heart?' I said cocking an eyebrow.

"Well-it's-Joana," Johnson said blushing extra hard.

"Joana as in Joana my bestie?" I asked all excited.

"Mm yes."

"Oh my gosh. I'll totally help out! My two best friends are going to go out!" I said giving him a hug which made both Jacks laugh. "Okay so what's the plan?"

"I was planning to invite her here and have something special planned and I'm going to need your help and Gilinskys," he said glaring at both of us.

"I'm up for anything," Gilinsky smiled and I nodded to show I was in too.

"Okay so I'm going to need help deciding on the menu, how to decorate, and what to wear," Johnson said.

"Okay for food, order Italian and Chinese. So order 2 Italian dishes and 2 Chinese dishes. What ever y'all don't eat me and Gilinsky can eat," I said, Johnson nodded.

"Allison and I will be the waiters. So I'm guessing we can wear black and white," Gilinsky said. Johnson was writing the ideas down.

"Yeah and for decorations set the table for two and buy her flowers," I said. Johnson just nodded.

"How do you plan on asking her out though?" Gilinsky asked.

"I was planning to buy her a red velvet cake since it's her favorite and write on it 'Joana would you please do me a honor and be my girlfriend'" Johnson said with a bright smile.

"Awe," both me and Gilinsky said which made us laugh.

"Anyways I'm going to make breakfast, care to join?" Gilinsky asked me.

"Yeah I'm joining and afterwards we can plan things out better," I respond. Gilinsky made breakfast, we ate, and talked about how it would all go down tonight.

"What time is it?" I asked 'cuz I still had to go to practice and tell the instructor I'm not going tomorrow since we're surprising mom.

"Damn it's 2 already," Johnson said checking his phone.

"What?! I have to go. Remember order the food, print out the menu, and call Joana and tell her at 7. I'll try to be here at 5:30 for finishing touches. Bye guys!" I said walking out.

Once I got to the studio it was 2:30 and I was leaving at 4:30. I went to the instructor first to tell her that I wasn't coming tomorrow for a family issue and she told me it was okay.