Chapter 15

ALLY'S POV:

I got a call from Bart asking me that if I was able to record today. I said no so that meant they would record a section just with the boys today. Recording was going to be tomorrow Friday. Great.

"Ally, can Nash and I go with you to your rehearsals just in case I don't make it on the actual day," Will asked me.

"Yeah no problem," I told him opening the door to the house. I went upstairs to get my bag with the clothes for practice. When I went downstairs I saw Aaron.

"Hey Aaron!" I said giving him a tight hug.

"Hey Ally! Are you planning to go to your rehearsals like that?" Aaron looked me from top to bottom.

"I'm changing once I get there. So gotta go 'cuz I want to have time to change and warm up. Bye Aaron," I said heading out. Nash and Will were already in the car waiting. I got in the backseat and Will drove off to the studio.Once we got there, there was nobody there which was good.

"So can you tell me now why you were crying the other day?" Nash asked me and Will looked confused.

"I went home crying 'cuz Nate and I had an argument," I said looking at my feet. I couldn't tell them that he almost hit me. If they were to find out they would most likely beat him up.

"Well I'm pretty sure things would get better don't worry," Will said giving me a reassuring smile. I just nodded.

"Can I tell you guys a secret?" I asked both of them and they nodded.

"Promise me you won't be mad and do anything stupid," I said referring mainly to Nash.

"You're scaring us Ally. What happen?" Will asked concerned.

"Promise me first though," I said.

"I promise," they said at the same time.

"Okay here it goes," I let out a sigh and continued," MeandGilinskykissedandIdontknowwhattodo."

"What?!" Nash was shocked.

"I know its wrong. Please don't tell anyone," I almost begged.

"I'm not telling anyone don't worry," Will said giving me a hug.

"Nash?"

"I'm not telling anyone don't worry. As for Jack, I'm actually glad he has the balls to do. He likes you, I could tell during Magcon when he was around you."

Nash pulled me into a hug. Does Jack really like me?

"Yes, he does," Nash said.

"Wait did I said that out loud?" I asked and he nodded.

"Should I tell Nate or nah."

"Tell me what?" Nate asked coming towards us.

"If.. you wanted to.. go to the movies today with us. It was going to be us 3 but Ally told us about the argument and we told her that it would be a good idea to go to the movies," Will came up with that. I glanced over to Nate to see what he would say. He looked nervous.

"I'm actually going to the gym later on. Sorry maybe other time," he said nerviously.

Weird. But thank god he's not going.

"Well, I'm going to change so be right back," I said and headed to the lockers. I changed into a 'no one cares' tank top, black joggers, and black vans.

When I got out of the lockers I saw Derek Hough.

"Hi, I'm Allison Grier," I said extending my hand out.

"Nice to meet you Allison. I've heard so many things about you," Derek said. I smiled.

"Well guys if I can have y'alls attention. Today I'm teaching you the choreography I made for Classic by MTKO (in the side). Your teacher chose Allison to be the main girl and Nate to be the main guy," Derek said I smiled.

We started practicing and we got half way down the choreography, which was good.

"Okay guys that's it for today. See you guys on Monday," Derek said. Once he left I went to the locker room and changed back into what I had before. When I left the locker room I felt someone grabbed me from the waist. I gasped and turned around to see Nate.

"Babe I'm so sorry for the way I acted. I didn't mean to scream at you but most importantly I didn't mean to raise my hand. Would you forgive me Allison please?" Nate looked me straight in the eyes.

"Yes I forgive you. And I have video shooting tomorrow and Saturday. By Sunday they'll have the video ready and you can come see it. Well I got to go now bye babe," I told him giving him a peck on the lips and leaving.

"You did amazing Ally," Will said.

"Thanks. I try my best," I said getting in the car when I got a text from Joana.

From Joana :
Please come to the recording of the guys I don't want to be alone

To Joana :
Fine. I'm on my way.

From Joana :
Thanks love you

To Joana :
Of course you do

"Will can you drop me off at this address?" I asked showing him my phone.

"Sure why not? But why exactly are you going there?" Will asked heading to the recording.

"Because Joana is there alone while the boys record. So she wants me to go and keep her company," I said. Before I knew it, we were already there.

"Well. I'll tell Joana to take me home. Bye. Love you guys. I'll call whenever I leave okay," I told them as I got out of the car and went to the entrance.

"Name please?" The security guard asked.

"Allison Grier," I told him.

"You can go in," he opened the gate and let me in.

"Thank you," I told him and he smiled.

I looked for Joana until I finally found her.

"Hey hey hey!" I said walking up to her.

"Hey!" She said giving me a hug.

"We have a lot to catch up to," I said.

"Okay now spill!!!" Joana said all excited.

"That day when Johnson asked you out me and Nate got in a huge argument and he almost hit me," I said mumbling the last part.

"WHAT!?" Joana said giving extra loud so I put my hand over her mouth.

"He stopped himself though then I went home crying," I said looking down.

"What got him so mad?" Joana asked pulling me into a hug.

"I was suppose to spend the day with him but instead I helped Johnson prepare the surprise for you. Then he pulled out his phone showing me what people were saying about Gilinsky and me," I said, "worst part is I kissed Gilinsky and haven't told Nate."

"Based on what happen, don't tell Nate. To be honest, I ship you and Gilinsky," Joana said with a giggle. I didn't even notice but I was blushing.

What is I actually have feeling for Jack..

AN: sorry for not updating since last month. I'll be updating more. ✊ I promise.