Chapter 4

My phone went off with a message from Johnson which woke me up.
Jack J: Rise and shine shorty
Me: Good morning blondie
Jack J: Ready for the second meeting with today?

"I guess I am ," texting him as I made my way to the restroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.
Me: well I'm almost ready
Jack J: You ready for the video

"Haha real funny Johnson ," I texted him while I changed into a black skater skirt, a floral crop top, and some black vans.
Jack J: Well see you later at the meeting bye shorty

Today was going to be a long day. Once I finished curling my hair I went downstairs with the guys.

"Good morning sleepy head," Nash said kissing me in the forehead.

" Good morning guys," I said sitting down for breakfast.

"So your going to be in the Jacks video huh? Is Nate okay with it?" Cameron asked taking a bite of his French toast.

"Nate knows I'm going to be in the video," I said taking sip of my milk shake. "What he doesn't know is that I'm partnered up with Jack Gilinsky."

"Well good luck with that," Hayes said putting his hand on my shoulders. " Be careful."

Well the rest of the morning went by Nash, Cameron, and Hayes telling me to be careful with Jack G. That he might act all sweet but it's all part of his plan. That made me open my eyes about Jack. Work is work and that's all I'm doing.

Later that morning I got a text from Nate saying to meet him at the park near Cameron's apartment.

"Well guys see you later," I said walking out the door.

at park

"Hey babe what's up," I said giving him a peck on his lips.

"Nothing I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend." I blushed as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I need to tell you something about the video," I said releasing from the hug as he gave me a puzzled look.

"What is it babe?" he asked concerned.

"Well... I'm partnered up with Gilinsky for the video," I said nervously to hear what be was going to say.

"I trust you babe," he said leaning into a kiss.

My phone rang which totally killed the moment but it was Bart and if I didn't answer he was going to kill me.

"I'm sorry Bart. I'm on my way. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I hung up and turned to Nate. " Sorry babe I got to go, I'm late," slightly kissing him and sprinted to my car and headed to the meeting.

My mood enlighten when my favorite song (Ride by Some) came on. My gosh that song. I was singing and doing my own little dance moves. "I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, I'm ride on you baby" I was singing and slow dougie in the way to the meeting. Until I got there and put the song again and my beats on and started singing and dancing when I felt someone staring at me...