Chapter 19

ALLISON'S POV:

I woke up quietly trying not to wake up Nash. I went into my restroom and did my normal morning routine. I changed into some grey tights, grey sport bra, and an off the shoulder crop top and flip flops since I wasn't planning on doing anything at the moment. I walk out the restroom and head towards the kitchen.

"Good morning Will," I tell Will as I see him cooking breakfast.

"Morning"

"Anything I can help with?" I said pulling out phone.

"I'm actually done. But how did it go yesterday?" Will said serving me breakfast.

"Long story..." I said letting a sigh and getting my plate.

"Well we have time. Come on tell me," he said patting the sit next to him. I sat next to him but as soon as I was going to say something the guys came down being loud.

"Hey little sis," Nash said giving me a kiss on the forehead. I just smiled.

"Morning, so Ally how did it go yesterday?" Cam asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"It went well and Sam's throwing a pool party today to celebrate," I said.

"Who's going?" Hayes asked.

"Where did you come from?" Nash said which made us laugh except for Hayes.

"Awh poor Hayes. And everyone is going I think. Meaning the people who y'all normally hang out with," I said and finished eating breakfast.

SAMMY'S POV:

"Dude I think I'm starting to develop feelings for Ally," I told Skate.

"Well those feelings better not be real because one, she has a boyfriend, two, she's a Grier, and third, have you seen how Gilinsky is trying to get her," Skate said.

"True. I can't mess that, it's against the bro code. Oh well," I said with a sigh.

"Talking about the Jacks, aren't they coming to help set up for the party,"Skate said grabbing a water from the refrigerator.

"Yeah they should be here soon with the drinks." Right after I said that the doorbell rang, "I'll get it." I jogged to to the door and revealed the Jacks with the drinks and snacks.

"Ayee!" The Jacks said holding up the snacks and walked inside.

I closed the door and went with the guys.

"Okay so we have to blow up balloons and put them in the pool. We also have to make the snacks."

"Who's doing what?" I asked.

"How about you and I blow the balloons meanwhile Skate and Johnson set up the snacks and drinks," G said.

"Sounds like a plan," I said and they all nodded.

Gilinsky and I went outside and started blowing the balloons though there was awkward silence.

"So you and Ally, what's going on there?" I asked breaking the silence.

"To be honest, I don't know bro. I really like her and would do anything for her. But yet again she's still taken. Something about that Nate just doesn't feel right."

"Well then fight for her bro. You're Jack Fucking Gilinsky. Do something," I told Jack which felt good. I guess I was wrong about my feelings. She's just really pretty but oh well.

"You're right, thanks bro," Jack said and gave me a bro hug.

"No problem, now let's keep blowing up the balloons and put some music for goodness sakes," I said with a chuckle.

ALLY'S POV:

"Hey babe its me Ally. This is like the 100th voicemail I leave. Just wanted know if you're going to the party or not. Call me whenever you get this. Love you." I said into the phone and hung up and let out a loud sigh.

"Well someone's not happy," I heard someone said which scared the shit out of me. I turned around to see Nash.

"Oh gosh don't do that!"

"What's up with you?" Nash asked sitting on the bed.

"Its Nate. I've been calling him to tell him about the party and he won't answer," I said grabbing my clothes angrily.

"Damn chill. He's probably busy," Nash said and gave me a big teddy bear hug.

"Thanks well shoo cause I have to get ready for the party. Love you so much," I said pulling away.

"Really. Love ya too you little rascal," Nash said.

With that being said, he left and I began to get ready for Sammy's party. I changed into a hot pink triangl swimsuit, crochet lace crop top, light washed high waisted shorts ,and cute sandals. I straighten my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I applied waterproof mascara and eyeliner and some chapstick. Once I was done I went downstairs.

"I'm ready can we go now?" I asked the boys.

"FINALLY! YOU TOOK FOREVER!" Cam exclaimed.

"I just took like 5 minutes. Don't exaggerate!"

"Whatever. You took a lot." Cam said with a chuckle.

From there we headed to Sammy's party...

(A/N: PARTYY! Anyway thanks guys for 1k view guys. I thought this story sucks but apparently y'all like it which is amazing. ❤ I promise to update as much as I can.

-twitter: @dianalmz

-instagram: @camftdiana)