Chapter 13

ALLY'S POV:

We reached mom's porch. I hid my camera in between the flowers making sure it wasn't visible but still able to record. Once everything was settled Nash rang the doorbell and we all quickly turned around waiting for mom to open the door.

"May I help you guys?" I'm pretty sure mom said that. I turned around and responded.

"Actually yes, we came to visit the best mom in the whole entire world. Surprise!" And all the boys turned around. Mom rushed towards us and gave us a hug.

"You guys game me a mini heart attack when I opened the door," mom said playfully hitting the boys.

"Told you she would react like that," Nash said. We all just simply laughed.

"Mom who's at the door?" Sky said peaking out the door and once she saw, she ran towards me giving me a hug. "I missed you sissy."

"I've missed you too sissy," I told her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"What, no I miss you to your brothers?" Nash said placing his hand towards his heart and so did Hayes and Will.

"I missed you guys too," she ran towards them and gave them each a kiss and a hug.

"Okay well let's go inside. I need to put this flowers in water," mom said and we all went inside but first I grabbed my camera.

Once we were all inside asked if we wanted to help prepare dinner.

NASH'S POV:

When mom asked if we would help with dinner we all agreed.

"Sissy can you play horses with me?" Sky asked.

"Of course come on," Ally grabbed Sky's hand," I'm going to be upstairs with Sky "

Mom nodded and the girls ran upstairs.

"Don't mean to brag but can I make the pizza since I'm a good chef?" I asked my mom.

"Only if Hayes helps you," she said giving me a glare.

"Fine," I mumbled. I prepared the dough, gave it a shape,  and Hayes helped but the sauce, cheese and toppings on while Will and mom were making the pasta. Just when I placed the pizza in the oven, Ally yelled my name.

"Nash can you come up here for a second!?" Ally yelled.

"Going," I yelled back and turned to Hayes.

"When the buzzer buzzes-you-take the pizza-O-U-T. Get it? Okay?," I told Hayes pointing at everything and talking extra slow.

"I got it," Hayes told me. I nodded and went upstairs to see what Ally  wanted.

"Finally you came. Can you push us on the swing please?" Ally asked putting her hands together along with Skylynn.

"How could I say no," I said. They got on the swing and I started to push them gently until the fire alarm went off. Both Ally and I ran downstairs almost tripping.

"HAYES!!!" I yelled as I saw mom trying to shut the fire alarm and Will and Hayes getting the fire extinguisher and putting it on the pizza. Ally was laughing her ass off.

"I guess we won't be having pizza today," Ally said laughing. I couldn't help it but laugh along.

"Hayes what happen?" I asked him in a serious tone.

"Sorry. I was listening to music and didn't hear the buzzer go off," Hayes said looking down.

"Well then. Mom can I order some pizza and cheese sticks from Dominos?" Ally asked.

"Yes honey. Get my purse and look form my wallet to pay," mom told Ally. Ally ordered the pizza and cheese sticks meanwhile, we were setting up the table and cleaning the mess on the kitchen. Eventually, the pizza came and we all sat down and ate.

"So Will, how long will you be staying?" Mom asked Will.

"I'll be leaving probably Sunday so that I can come for Ally's dance tournament," Will said.

"Mom what time is it?" Ally asked.

"Its seven. Will you guys be staying the night here?" Mom asked.

"Well only if you want us here," I said.

"Of course. Did you guys bring extra clothes?" Mom asked as we cleaned the table.

"Of course we did," Hayes said.

"I'll go get the car and park it closer and get y'alls bags," Will said we nodded.

"How about if we have a bonfire?" I asked out of the nowhere.

"Sounds like a good idea," mom said smiling.

"Nash and I can set up outside meanwhile Hayes can get the crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows," Ally said and we both headed out and prepared the fire.

HAYES' POV:

"Okay so who's sitting with who since there's 2 to a sit," Ally said.

"I CALL ALLY!" Will exclaimed and both sat down at the bench.

"I'm with mommy," Skylynn said.

"That means I'm left with your dumbass," Nash told me.

"Haha real funny," I told him as we sat down.

It was Sky, mom, Will, Ally, me, then Nash. We started making s'mores.

"Hey we have to take pictures!" Ally said out of the nowhere. She pulled out her phone and took a picture with Will and posted it on Instagram.

"@AllisonGrier: With one of my favorite brother "

"Am I the other favorite?"I asked.
She giggled and responded, "sure are."

"She likes me better," Nash said and Ally winked at him.

So all the girls took a picture. Nash took a picture of them and posted it on Instagram.

"@nashgrier: the only girls I need."

I reposted it.

We each took one individual picture with mom and Sky. Then Ally took a picture of all the boys with mom and posted it on Instagram.

"@AllisonGrier: Momma's little boys"

Then we all took a picture with Ally's camera. Once we were done with the photoshoot we sat back down and enjoyed the night.

"Mom, who's your favorite child?" Ally asked. I took out my phone since I sensed an argument between Nash and Sky.

"I-" mom said.

"ITS ME!" Nash blurted out cutting mom's sentence.

"NO, ITS ME," Sky said with an attitude and that's where it began. I was vining it though you would most likely hear Ally laughing in the background. The argument went on and on until Skylynn fell asleep and Will took her to her room.

We took out the fire and went back inside.