two

I woke up the next morning and groaned because I never closed my curtains the night before, and I was blinded by the sunlight.

After I got home last night, I tried to concentrate on my homework, but something was distracting me.

Oh maybe it was the blonde haired, gorgeous, hilarious, and famous boy who showed interest in me.

I then told myself that he probably has a whole pile of girls' numbers that he doesn't use, and I'll just be thrown in that pile. Or, he will forget about me and just throw away the cup.

After I realized that, I was able to finish my last couple questions on my math homework. But then I started my reading, and I only got through one page before I fell asleep. But my teacher is used to me not doing my homework because I absolutely hate to read.

I got the energy to get up out of bed, and I hugged myself, trying to keep warm. I showered and got dressed quickly because I was in need of warmth after being wrapped in blankets and sheets all night.

I finished the rest of my morning routine and ran downstairs to grab a quick breakfast.

"Good morning." I said to my Dad, who was reading the newspaper. My mom was still in bed, because she works at home. Lucky her.

"Good morning, Kiley." He mumbled, but he was really concentrated on an article he was reading, so he didn't acknowledge me much.

I poured coffee into my cup and closed it. "Bye!" I called out, grabbing my keys and running out the door.

My day was boring, but I was mostly dreading work today. I had to cover for Olivia because her family is going away and I could not be anymore jealous. At least we closed early today. I have no idea why, but my boss is giving us part of the night off.

I said goodbye to my friends Joey and Liz and walked out to my car.

I would be lying if I said I jumped and scrambled to get my phone every time it went off. So that's why I hit by head when I was getting in my car, in front of Joey so I will never hear the end of it. I flipped him off and then shut the door, pulling out my phone.

The long awaited text has arrived.

From Unknown:

Hey Kiley it's Niall :) Send me your hours and then have some black coffee ready ;)

I smiled at my phone. He was literally going to come whenever I was working.

To Niall:

Hey Niall...today through Friday from 4 until 9. You better come so that I don't kill myself before I'm done.

~

From Niall:

Even more motivation to get my lazy ass up to see you ;)

I giggled a little bit at my phone, and looked up through my windows to see if anyone saw it, cause that would be really embarrassing.

To Niall:

I myself should've been enough motivation so you must be really lazy...

~

From Niall:

You have no idea

~

To Niall:

You should come make the frappuchinos for me and then I could text on the job instead

~

From Niall:

Too bad I don't know how...by the way that was really good.

~

To Niall:

Ew I hate frappuchinos

~

From Niall:

YOU WORK AT STARBUCKS BUT YOU HATE FRAPPUCHINOS WHAT THE HELL

~

To Niall:

Shit that reminds me you're making me late.

To Niall:

Oh yeah I hate almost everything on the Starbucks menu actually.

~

From Niall:

You're so weird.

~

To Niall:

I am? Is that why you're texting me so much that you're making me late and so subtly asked me for my number?

~

From Niall:

No I did that because you're beautiful

~

To Niall:

Go away

~

From Niall:

That was a compliment :(

~

To Niall:

No it was you trying to flirt but failing bye

~

From Niall:

You're late

~

To Niall:

Shut up I know

~

From Niall:

Are you TEXTING AND DRIVING?!

~

To Niall:

No I'm sitting in my school parking lot fuck it's like empty

~

From Niall:

I'm such a distraction ;)

~

To Niall:

Leaving now and you should too, don't be so clingy

~

From Niall:

Is showing up at your work considered clingy?

~

To Niall:

Yeah but do it anyway

~

From Niall:

That's what I thought ;)

Yay chapter two...:) Comment your thoughts on this story so far!!

-megan