three

I finished stacking the new cups with a sigh of relief. Unfortunately, most of Olivia's shifts today were to do things like cleaning and stacking.

"Kiley, can you go do the dishes?" Someone yelled.

I internally groaned but I actually said, "Okay." Then made my way into the back. I cleaned the mugs and plates but luckily, not too many people eat in here.

I found myself listening for an Irish accent saying, "Is Kiley in today?" But I haven't heard it, and it is 8:30 and a lot of workers are leaving.

I sighed, thinking maybe I should find a new way to flirt with a guy that isn't telling him to shut up or go away.

"I'm heading out, Kiley. Can you or Amanda lock up?" My boss yelled to me and the other worker that remained.

"Sure." I yelled back to him. For some reason, he comes in two days a week to check to make sure that 'we have everything under control' which I think is kind of stupid.

I cleaned my hands and walked out of the back room and threw it in the dirty towel bin. I picked up the bin to put it in the back but was stopped.

"Oh come on, you can't stop working a second and just talk to me?" I heard an Irish accent teasing me. I smiled and put down the basket and walked up behind the counter.

"I gladly will." I said, picking up a grande cup and starting to "make" his black coffee, even though there was nothing to do.

"I really don't understand how you work here if you don't like anything on the menu." He said.

"I like this one thing that I make."

"Then let me try it." He said, smirking.

"Okay, I made it up myself so prepare yourself. It's a lot different then black coffee. I said, putting everything in the cup.

I sealed the lid of the coffee cup and slid it over to him, smiling. He brought it up to his lips and tried it. "Oh my god what is this?" He said, amazed.

"It's hazelnut syrup with mocha syrup to make Nutella." I said, cleaning the counter from where I spilt some syrup.

"Jesus Christ this is good. How will I ever go back to black coffee?"

"Ew don't. That stuff is gross." I said, throwing the towel I was using in the dirty towel bin. He leaned against the counter, drinking his coffee.

"So is this going to be my new routine coming here?"

"I have a feeling it will, seeing how much you love that coffee." I said, sitting on one of the counters across from him.

"True." He said, smirking.

"Oh my god, Kiley. Do you have any idea who that is?" Amanda yelled from behind the kitchen.

"No Amanda, I have no idea." I said, annoyed. Niall smiled at me, because he was probably happy that someone treated him like a normal human being. Which is what he really is.

"Kiley! That's Niall Horan from One Direction!" She yelled, but hid in the back, because it was like she was afraid of him.

"Oh my god, really?" I yelled, matching her tone. Niall started cracking up behind the counter.

"Why don't you come out if you love him so much?" I asked.

"I uh, I was just leaving." She said, and I heard the back door shut.

"God I hate her." I mumbled, getting down from the counter. Niall was still giggling a little bit, and it was a little cute that he was trying to get himself to calm down, but couldn't.

"Hey look at that, I get to leave!" I said, looking at my phone.

"Aw." He said, pouting.

"You can come back everyday." I said, giggling.

"It sucks because I have to come at the end of the night so that no one sees me with a girl. Because we all know what would happen if there was just one picture taken." He whined, and grumbled the last sentence.

"Yeah well, that's your fault for becoming famous." I said, smirking while I put my jacket on.

"Shut up." He said, laughing.

"I'll see you later." I smiled, and then I remembered what I said earlier. Flirt, don't flirt the mean way. So do I hug him? What do I do? No I can't hug him.

I opened the door for him and closed it behind us, locking it. "Coming again tomorrow?" I asked, smiling.

"If you want me to, then I will." He said, walking through the almost deserted parking lot with me.

"Yeah, but only if you want to." I said.

He chuckled, "I'll see you tomorrow, Kiley." He said, before walking in the direction of his car. I took a deep breath and walked to mine.

I'm much better at my own flirting.

so here's a new chapter! I hope you guys like it!! Please comment and vote!

-megan