eight

probs the worst manip ever but I wanted to show you how amazing they'd look togetherrrr

Please read this authors note! It's sorta important !!
So I'm changing the style that I type the text conversations in. I saw it in another fanfiction and it looks so much easier. I wanted to tell you so I don't get a bunch of comments asking what happened or pointing it out :)

remember to comment on the lines and stuff, I love seeing your guys' comments ;)
Enjoy :-)

I woke up the next morning and had that little moment when I don't remember anything. And then I remembered last night, and my hand flew to my right cheek, right where Niall's lips were.

I sighed, knowing that I wouldn't be seeing him today since we just had our first dates two days in a row. I was hoping he would text me though, because I couldn't stand a whole day without talking to him. I feel like I'm in middle school again with one of those huge crushes. I shook my head and laughed at myself, and then powered on my phone to see that I had slept until nine.

I hate Sunday's. They consist of homework and the thought of going back to school the next day, which makes it a pretty depressing day.

I slowly got up and walked into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and splashing cold water in my face.

I walked downstairs, noticing the very hungry feeling in my stomach.

"Good morning Ki!" My mother exclaimed, flipping a pancake.

"Morning, Mom. This smells amazing." I said, coming up next to her.

"Could you set the table? Your father has been asking me for a nice breakfast for a while now." She said, shaking her head and laughing.

"Sure." I smiled, walking to the cabinet. I pulled out some plates and silverware, then put out the syrup. I looked at the pancakes she made and couldn't wait to sit down and start eating them.

My phone dinged in my pocket and I pulled it out as I took a sip of orange juice.

However I almost choked when I saw the name, Niall displayed on my screen.

"You okay sweetie? Bad grade?" She asked.

I laughed, "I am offended that you would assume that, Mom."

I unlocked my phone and went straight to the conversation with Niall.

Niall: good morning tomato :)

Me: wtf

Niall: not the response I was going for but ok ;(

Me: no wait

Me: tomato?

Niall: it's you, silly ;)

Me: um why and since when

Niall: bc of the color of your face last night when I kissed your cheek ;)

Well shit. I didn't think anyone noticed when I blushed, so who knows how many times I've embarrassed myself by that in my lifetime.

Niall: sorry did I embarrass you? you left me ;-)

Me: shut up

Niall: now you know how I feel aLL THE TIME

Me: but that's my job

Niall: and who gave you that job?

Me: it's much better than my other job, selling disgusting drinks to disgusting ppl (like u)