seven

Niall and I finished our food and made our way to his car with hoods up, sunglasses on, and heads down.

"I'm so sorry that you have to do that all of the time." He apologized for the thousandth time when we got in his car.

"Niall, I told you I don't mind." I said, wanting him to stop feeling bad.

"I want to be able to take you on a proper date without all of the sneaking around."

"I feel like a secret agent with you." I smirked.

"Welcome to my life." He laughed, pulling out of the parking lot. "You're free all day right?"

"Wow just assume I have no social life. Sorry I have another second date to get to."

He cracked a smile, "I'm being serious."

"So am I." I said with a straight face.

"Even if that's true for some reason, too bad. I'm kidnapping you." He said, not believing me.

"That's not a very good way to get a girl. That's crossing the line of 'being too forward'." I said, using air quotes and referring to something he said the day we met.

We arrived at his flat quickly, and went inside, "You know you're supposed to run from your kidnapper right?"

I boldly picked up his hand and laced my fingers through his, "I guess I'm breaking the rules, then."

He just smiled and unlocked his door, then pulled me in.

A boy with curly hair was standing near the door, "Here's the wonderful girl Niall was talking about! Great to meet you, Alexandra."

"Wait what?" I asked, looking at Niall.

"I swear he's kidding you're the only one I talk about these days."

I giggled, realizing Harry was just trying to tease Niall. "We have a lot in common already." I said, pointing at Harry.

"Yeah, you both enjoy harassing me. Way to go Harry, she almost slapped me right then." He said, taking his hand out of mine and walking into the kitchen.

I heard him open the fridge, "We literally just ate like five minutes ago."

He ignored me and didn't come back, and I smiled. "Now being serious, Kiley. He really likes you." Harry spoke up from next to me.

"Did he beg you not to steal me?"

"Yes, a million times."

A grin spread across my face as Niall came back to us, putting an arm over my shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure now is the part where Harry tells me embarrassing stories about you, right?"

"No!"

"Yes it sure is!" Harry pulled my arm into the living room, Niall dragging himself from behind.

~

Time flew by quickly with them. We spent most of the time on the couches, with Niall and I on one couch, his arm slung over my shoulders and Harry on the opposite couch.

I learned some pretty funny things about Niall, and I've never seen anyone's face get so red. We talked for what seemed like not too long, but ended up being several hours.

I looked at the time on my phone, "I have to go pick up my car and go home." I breathed out to Niall, because I really didn't want to leave.

He whined, "Why can't you stay."

"Come on, let's go." I said, pulling him up off of the couch.

"Nice to meet you!" Harry called out.

"You too!" I called back, holding Niall's hand as we walked to his car.

"So you like him?"

"Yeah he's nice." I said, closing the passengers door after I got in.

"Not to me, he isn't." He grumbled.

I smiled at him even though he wasn't looking at me, and I grabbed his hand over the center console.

"I wish Starbucks wasn't this close. I would've got to spend more time with you." He pouted.

"You'll be happy it's this close in the future when you're in the mood for stalking me at work." I said, unbuckling the seatbelt.

"Or making you jealous at work."

I rolled my eyes, "We are not having this conversation again."

"Fine, fine. See you later." He said, unbuckling his seat belt and turning down the radio all of the way.

"Thank you for today. Goodnight, Niall." I said, putting my hand on the door handle, knowing the goodbyes are always the most awkward part.

I felt his smooth lips press against my cheek.

"Goodnight Kiley."

--
I'm writing a bunch of chapters ahead of this and Secrets so that I can update more often! Secrets is getting pretty close to the end :(.
Please read it if you aren't already!

-megan