nine

HOW IS HE SO PERRRRRFECT

Just to clear something up before you read, Joey and Kiley are not related, they're just really close best friends :)

Enjoy!

I woke up the next day and frowned because I realized it was Monday. I have to go back to school and work today. Luckily, all of the staff is back so my schedule is lighter this week.

I finally pulled the covers off of me and shivered, running to my shower and turning the water on as hot as it goes. I jumped in once it heated up and felt my goosebumps slowly fading away as the water cascaded down my back.

I finished showering and picked my outfit out quickly, not really caring about my appearance since it's Monday.

I finished the rest of my morning routine and ran downstairs, to find my dad in his usual place at the table with his newspaper.

"I put some bread in the toaster for you." He said, not picking his head up.

"Thank you!" I replied, as I heard the toaster shoot the bread out.

I took them out and spread some Nutella on them, and then ran out the door with the bread slices still in my hand.

I put my seatbelt on as I finished the first piece, and then I drove off to school.

Living close to the school does have its perks. Since I'm always up late, I don't have to worry about traffic or how long the drive is.

I pulled into the school parking lot and finished my piece of toast, then picked up my bag and walked in.

"Hey Ki." Liz and Joey said at the same time.

"Hey?" I said, creeped out by the looks on their faces, "Did I miss something?"

"What? No." They both said again.

"I'll get it out of one of you." I glared at them before closing my locker and walking to class.

We were watching the most boring, bloody, and disgusting movie in History, and I tried my best not to look. My phone vibrated in my hand and I turned my brightness down so the teacher wouldn't tell me to pay attention.

Joey: HELPSNAKQLAKAK

Me: more like help me and get me out of this class

Joey: IM FUVKIDNG SEEIOUS

Me: and not speaking english

Joey: HELP

Me: IF YOU WANT MY HELP YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHY

Joey: it has to do with this morning, like why we were acting weird

Me: I KNEW I WOULD GET IT OUT OF YOU BEFORE LIZ, TALK

Joey: ok sis don't get mad

Me: ...

Joey: liz and I were studying together last night for a math test and then like hormones and stuff and KILEY I KISSED ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS

Me: OMFG YOU DID NOT

Me: OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP

Me: I CALLED IT

Joey: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU

Me: did she kiss back?

Joey: yeah but she was just surprised. she pulled away after a couple seconds once she realized what i did