six

I woke up the next morning to my phone vibrating next to my head.

From Niall:
good morning Kiley...i had fun last night and I know it's kind of soon but when do you get off of work today???

I smiled, glad he wanted to see me again.

To Niall:
I'm actually off all day because I was in all week :)

I have probably really confused him, because I used to tease him all of the time and say sarcastic things. And now, I am actually sort of being nice, and sometimes flirty.

From Niall:
Perfect! Meet me at starbucks in an hour ;))

To Niall:
Okay?...
--
I looked at the clock to see I slept until ten, which meant I had an hour to get ready in order to meet Niall at eleven.

I hurriedly searched my closet, and finally decided on a good outfit. I did everything else I needed to do in fast forward, and then it was almost time to be there.

I jumped in my car and drove to Starbucks, the place I really didn't want to be unless I had to work. I guess Niall is an exception to that.

I got there, and the parking lot was pretty empty, except for a couple cars. There was one car, that looked much cleaner and more expensive than the others, so I guessed it was Niall's.

I walked up to it and looked in the window and sure enough it was him. He was scrolling through Twitter on his phone, so I knocked on the window to scare him. I succeeded, but he smiled not too long after he saw me.

He opened the window a crack, "Get in! We'll pick your car up later."

"Okay." I locked my car and got into his, shutting the door behind me quickly.

"No one saw you, right?" He asked.

"No, calm yourself down." I said, chuckling at him.

"Sorry, you said it yourself. The fans are scary." He said, causing me to smile.

I decided to go back to teasing him, just for a little. "So, just couldn't wait to see me again, huh?"

His cheeks turned to a dark shade of red, "Well I just thought because of your work-"

"I'm kidding. I was happy you texted." I said, stopping him from rambling.

"Might as well get the second date over with." He said, smiling to himself. My smile grew as well, because it was a date, and he enjoyed last night too.

"What, do you not like second dates?"

"No. You have less to talk about." He said.

"You seem like a talkative person. I don't believe that."

"Almost all of my relationships have ended on the second date." He said, laughing at himself.

"Well, I don't think that we won't have anything to talk about." I said, making sure I sounded confident.

"Good." He smiled, pulling into a restaurants parking lot.

"Niall, I thought you didn't want to be seen in public?" I asked him.

"Yeah well no one comes here for lunch and I got a private room just in case." He winked at me before getting out of the car. The gesture of getting the room probably wasn't hard for him, being famous and all. But, it still was a big deal to me.

I got out of the car and followed him in. "You like chinese or sushi right?"

"Who doesn't?" I answered, walking through the door he held open for me.

A person led us into a room with sliding doors, and the windows were tinted.

There were pillows on the floor, and a little table only about a foot tall. I smiled as Niall sat himself on one of the pillows, and I noticed all of the candles and flowers around.

"Quite the second date you have planned here." I said, sitting down next to him.

"Honestly, they set this all up. I had no idea it would be like this. But I like it." He said, smiling over at me.

I smiled back at him for a couple seconds, and then a menu was placed in front of me. We looked through them, "I've never had sushi before. Is it good?" I asked him.

"Yes! Well, I eat anything, really." He exclaimed excitedly, causing me to laugh at him.

We decided on what to eat, and then talked while it was made. There were in fact no awkward silences and we didn't have trouble finding stuff to talk about. I even almost choked on my food several times because he made me laugh so hard.

"So you know how you wanted to meet Harry?" He asked when we both finished.

"Yeah, you're okay with him embarrassing you now?" I asked him, taking a sip of my water.

"No but I think you still should. You would be good friends." He pointed out.

"So are you going to let me?"

"I actually wasn't afraid of him embarrassing me." He admitted.

"Then what was it?"

"He's the kind of guy who gets a lot of girls. And I didn't want you to change your mind about me and go for him." He said shyly, looking down at his hands. I smiled but didn't stayed silent for a little.

"The only problem with that theory of yours would be that I really like you. And it would be really hard for me to change my mind about that."

--
I'm just going to update every time I get 100 reads on a chapter, because you guys seem to like this one! So I apologize for the late update!

Don't forget to check out Secrets, my Harry fan fiction!!

-megan