16

(Back to lilly)
After a few minutes has passed of them searching for a Sharp object cut the iron bars or the chain they eventually found something that is sharp that can cut one of those things. They trade to cut the iron bars and and cut some of it off. It was enough to allow Jeff out of the cage. Jeff: oh my God thank you for saving me. ...... But Lilly I got a question that you didn't answer last time when we spoke when I was stuck in here and Elizabeth was here. Lilly: What do you want to ask me we really don't have that much time though. Jeff: So why didn't you tell me about the dude who was being creepy to you.
Lilly: This isn't the time to talk about that we need to get out of here. Jeff: we're not leaving here yet. Before we leave I want to know why you didn't tell me that. Lilly: fine I'll tell you this dude name Shamir he was being creepy to me on Instagram by texting me creepy things and personal questions that I didn't want to answer so I totally Elizabeth to take care of him but I didn't know that she would actually kill him I just want her to have like a conversation with them and tell him that he shouldn't do that shit and then he told me on Instagram that it was a prank or a joke even though it wasn't. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to be worried or get mad at me because I was talking to him.

Jeff: you could have told me I wouldn't be mad I would have understand and probably tell him not to do that to anyone else I'm sorry that he did that shit to you. Jeff hugs lilly then hugs and kisses her then rest of her friends.
Jeff: when you went to Elizabeth's house did you guys see like any clothes that I can wear possibly besides a white blanket. Jordan: we didn't look in her drawers in her room at all but we can all go into the house and see what's in her room. Lilly: ..... we don't have time to do this when you get back to the village. Kailet: We know we don't have time but she does need clothes to wear before we get to the village. All of a sudden Fletcher came back but without Ayanna.
Ashley: ........ Where's Ayanna ...... What happened. Kailet: She's probably fine she probably coming back soon don't worry. Nothing bad will happen. Jordan: even if something bad happens I will protect everyone. No one is going to die on my watch. They went into Elizabeth's house and try to find some clothes for Jeff.

(Back to Elizabeth)
After a few minutes walking through the forest she found in the ending to it and then she found another for us and ran into until she saw a person standing there waiting for her. Elizabeth: are you the person that supposed to be here to talk to me.

(....): You came here faster than I thought but yes I'm the person that you're supposed to be talking to. Elizabeth: The last time that we talked I didn't get your name can I get your name so I can like trust you more. (....): Sure you can definitely trust me. My name is Toby. Elizabeth: Hi Toby. So I know your name now but I don't know what you look like because it's really dark in the forest and my phone kind of died by using the flashlight much.

Toby: Fine I guess I can show you what I look like let's get out the forest real quick and see the light so you can see what I look like. They quickly walked out of the forest and it was close to sundown. Elizabeth looked at Toby and saw that he had a black hoodie on and some white pants. The only thing that she wanted to question Toby about why he was wearing flip flops with pants and why he was wearing orange sunglasses in a dark Forest he was also 7'1 tall? Toby: Are you done looking at me so we can go back in there. Elizabeth: I'm done looking at you but I still have questions. Toby: you can ask them when we get back in the forest. Toby grabbed her hand and went back into the forest. Toby: what do you want to questioned me about.

Elizabeth: First of all how do you know my name and second of all how do you know I was going back to their village. Toby: I'm going to stop you right there before you ask me multiple questions. I know a lot of stuff about you and your friends and the village. We are going to do the first part of your plan and I'll do the other part of my plan. Elizabeth: you're part of the plan involves that you have to bring someone back from the dead I don't even know how that's possible. Toby: I know that you can't bring the person back from the dead but a long time ago I found a book on spells even. though magic doesn't exist but it's worth a try. Elizabeth: you said you found the book of spells a long time ago do you even know where it is now. Toby: yes I know where it is it's at my house if I didn't know where it is I wouldn't be telling you all of this. I just have to go back to my house and get the book. Unbury the dead body and take it to my house.