18

(Back to Jeff)
They finally got to the village Jeff fell on the ground in pain.
Jeff: AAA I'll stay here. Fined the rest of our friends. Ashley: I'm staying with you. Jeff: okay..... Just keep in eye out. Ashley: ok. Lilly and Kailet try to find there friends. Mason: hey were in her. Lilly looked and saw that they were in the white fancy house.

 Lilly looked and saw that they were in the white fancy house

ailet looked lilly and saw she was crying

ailet looked lilly and saw she was crying. Kailet: lilly you okay. Lilly try to open the door but it was locked. Lilly: we have to find a fucking key. Why ..... Did this happen to us..... Jeff: ..... Break the door down.... To get in. Kailet and Lilly rain in The door together at the same time. They got the door open and They both went towards Mason and Dani. Lilly: Are you guys okay. Dani: were ok what about you guys. Kailet: no ..... We need to get Jeff clean up.
Mason: what happened to Jeff. Lilly: I'll tell you later. For right now we need to out of this house. Kailet: we can go in my house. Dani: is it safe? Jeff: who cares .... We need a place to stay in for some time. They all felt the house and walk towards Kailet's house. Ashley cared Jeff to Kailet's house. They all sat next to the fireplace to relax for some time. Dani: Jeff what happened to you. Jeff: I got shot in my fucking lag. Mason: how?
Jeff: I.... lilly: she ..... A porsen name Toby bring back Louis and put him and me in the cage. ...... He made Louis..... Do.... Things to me.
Ashley: I'm ..... So sorry for you too. I can't believe he would do that to you. Kailet: did he say anything about why he bring him to life. Jeff: he said it was part of his plan and he wanted to. Lilly: how do you know him.

Jeff: .... I'm sorry for not telling you this. Louis lived in this village with us but he was doing really creepy thing. Wen you told me not to go in the forest I did and I found his house. .... His house had a Bonsh of pictures of you and they were all over the walls. He went in our house and took more pictures of you. I got in a fite with him I killed him. But.... He was doing the same thing with Ashley. Before I got a chance to kill him he killed Vanessa in front of Ashley.
Lilly: why didn't you tell me this sooner. Jeff: I .... Didn't want you to be scared or worried. I wanted you to be happy. Lilly: .... Jeff: I'm sorry. Lilly hug's Jeff. Kailet and Dani clean Jeff's lag with rubbing alcohol. Jeff scream in pain. Ashley: Jeff you good?