17

(back to Elizabeth)
Jeff walked towards Elizabeth. Elizabeth starts to Grand and laugh. Jeff: please stop laughing. Elizabeth: I'm not going to stop laughing because you told me to. This is all part of my plan you fell right into it. Jeff: WHAT!! Lilly: JEFF RUN!! Before Jeff or Lilly could ever run Elizabeth knocked out Jeff in the back of her head with the backside of the gun. Louis grabbed Lilly and holding a knife towards her neck. Toby: great job Louis. Elizabeth what are we going to do with Jeff's unconscious body? Elizabeth: I thought part of the plan was to knock her out and leave Lilly in the cage with Louis leave Jeff and the forest?

Toby: (laughing) you forgot this is my part of the plan. My plan is for Jeff to watch Lilly being tortured. Elizabeth: you never said that she was going to be tortured in the cage I thought you were just going to put them together in the cage so they can like chat and be friends. Toby: I don't remember saying that shit to you but if you don't want to go with the plan I can always just have Louis kill you.

Lilly: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON! ELIZABETH WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WHY DID YOU KNOCKED OUT JEFF! Toby: oh my God!! can all of you guys shut up and stop asking questions. Toby points his gun Elizabeth. Toby: you are staying right next to Jeff making sure she doesn't wake up right now. Louis: master Toby what can I do to help you? Toby: just go in the cage with Lilly I'll lock the cage behind you. Louis: ok. Louis goes inside the cage with Lilly and Toby locks it behind them.
Toby: Elizabeth would you be a deer and get some branches or some rope and tie Jeff up.

Elizabeth: where can I find some rope. I wasn't supposed to get the rope you were supposed to.
Toby: fine I'll give you some rope but next time make sure you fucking bring your own damn rope. Toby grab some rope out of his pocket and gave it to Elizabeth she ties up Jeff. Toby: Louis for right now I want you to act like your normal self. If you see Lilly in the village and you want to be with her for the rest of your life. Lilly: hold on for two fucking seconds I have a goddamn girlfriend you ain't touching me.

Toby: SHUT THE FUCK UP. Louis tries to walk towards Lilly but she backs up every time. Louis: come my love I what to take some pictures of you. Lilly: STOP FUCKING ACTING LIKE A FUCKING CREEP.

Louis catches Lilly off guard and pins her to the ground. Elizabeth: shouldn't we stop him.Toby: I'm sorry I thought you wanted revenge so this is what it is if you don't like it shut the fuck up. Elizabeth: my plan was to get revenge by not to fucking torture the living shit out of her. Toby: Louis do whatever you would like to do with her when you are home alone with her. Toby points his gun at Elizabeth again and shot in the knee.

Elizabeth: AAAA! .... I thought we ...... had a deal.
Toby: we did but you don't want to do the part of the plan with me at all so I'm taking care of it on my own. You can sit here with Jeff and watch. Louis starts to smell lilly then moving closer to lilly.
Lilly: please stop. She tries to move him off of her but she wasn't able to he was too heavy.

Louis: mmmmm .... You smell so good. Lilly: GET OFF OF ME. Lilly tries to free one of her legs so she can kick him but she wasn't able to. Louis pend her leg on the floor even harder so she won't be able to escape from him. Louis: why are you trying to leave me.
Lilly: ... I don't .....like you. Louis move his hand towards one of Lilly's lag's and to grab his hand around her leg. Louis: you like at.
Lilly: PLEASE STOP!!!

Jeff eventually woke up and heard that Lilly was crying for help. She looked down and saw that she was tied up then looked at the cage and so that Lilly and Louis was in it. She tries to break free from the rope but she wasn't able to. Toby: it seems that your friend is awake that's very interesting. Jeff: what the fuck is going on. Toby: shut up and enjoy the show. Jeff looks at the cage again realizing who was in there. Jeff: what..... Louis.. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING DEAD!!! HOW THE FUCK DID HE COME BACK TO LIFE!!! lilly: JEFF HELP!!!!