(Back to Kailet)
Lilly was still sleeping at Kailet house. Kailet grabs Lilly's phone and calls one of her friends. Because I was getting too quiet in her house and since no people are coming over to her house anymore it gets very lonely.
Kailet: hi. Is this Jordan? Jordan: yes? Who is this that has Lilly phone?

Kailet: this is Kailet can you come over to my house Lilly's here but it's very hard to explain can you just please come over here. Jordan: yeah sure I can come over but at her house or at your house if it's at your house? where's your house at?. Kailet: DON'T GO TO HER HOUSE. Just come over to my house. When you walk to her house you should see another house across Lilly's house. Jordan: are you talking about the taller house than hers that has an upstairs in a downstairs and a porch. Kailet: yes that is my house. Jordan: got you. I'll be over there in a few minutes.

Kailet: ok. After Jordan was done talking to Jordan she put on some clean clothes and went outside. She saw just talking to another person that she didn't know. She ignored Jeff and quickly walked to Kailet house before Jeff noticed her. Kailet opens the door for Jordan. Jordan: So why is she in your house and not at her own comfy house. Kailet: long story short this guy named Luis has been taking pictures of Lilly without Jeff's knowing. Jeff recently found out because she went into the forest and found Louis house which has a ton of pictures of Lilly's face and last night Louis went too far and took a lot of pictures of her in her bed and they were all on the floor in front of their bed so Jeff is going in the forest to figure out what is going on with the dude. Jordan:oh shit.

Kailet: Lilly is in my house because I don't want Luis coming back to her house knowing that she's still there and might do more disturbing things to her that I don't want even to talk about so me and Jeff decided it was a better idea to put her in my house so she'll be more protected. Jordan: can I go with Jeff and beat the living shit out of Louis.

Kailet: no you're not going in the forest Jeff is already doing that. you are staying here and protect her with me because she is still sleeping. It is also too quiet in my house so I asked you to come over so we can just talk about other things so if she ever wakes up we're not talking about this to her we're never going to mention Louis ever.

Jordan: why? Kailet: she doesn't deserve to know that a person was spying on her. without her knowing. Jordan: true.