3

After they were done relaxing in the backyard they went back in the house. They both walk towards a table and stand at it. Lilly: Well it is still early in the morning what do you want to do. Jeff: we can go to the forest that's next to Vanessa's house. Lilly: no! Kailet told me that we can't go in the forest but she didn't give me a reason why.... so we're not going there. Jeff: I have an idea what if we went to the Giant building that's right next door to your friend's house.
Lilly: sure we can go there. I can bring some of my friends with us if you want. Jeff:.... Sure they can come.

Lilly: but first we gotta get dressed and then we can go to their house and ask if they want to come then we go to the other Giant building. Jeff: Do you really think that we would go outside in our pajamas. Lilly: (laughing) yes! Jeff hugs Lilly. Jeff: it would be funny but it'll be a little bit embarrassing so let's get dressed. They both walked the other side of the house and opened up the dressers to change. Lilly: How do I look? Lilly was wearing a black band shirt and black shorts.
Jeff: It looks good but are you sure you want to wear all black when it's hot outside. Lilly: I'll be fine besides you're also wearing all black. Jeff: yeah because we only have black clothes apparently. Lilly: we eventually need to go to the store and get different clothes right. Jeff: Well, get clothes that have other colors besides black.

Lilly: I can't help that all of my band shirts have a design on them and is just black. Jeff: okay but some of them are band shirts most of them aren't. Most of them just have a cool or cute design on them and it's a black shirt. The same thing goes with the shorts. Lilly: (laughing) whatever! let's just go to my friend's house. They got to the front door and went outside. Lilly: We have nice flowers. Jeff: yep. They started walking to Lilly's friend's house. Jeff: hey have you ever noticed that there's another house beside your friend's house who lives in it. Lilly: I'm not sure but it looks very fancy. They both looked at the fancy house. The house was all white with a very weird design of a roof. There was glass surrounding the middle where the roof and the walls connected and they both saw light coming from the inside of the house.

They both went towards the front door and saw if someone was living there

They both went towards the front door and saw if someone was living there. Jeff: someone might live in this house very soon. Lilly: if someone does decide to live in this house hopefully they're nicer than Vanessa. They both went towards Lilly's friend's house and knocked on the door. A guy opened the door and he had blue eyes and brownish and red shorts hair with his pale skin And 5'11.
Mason: hi. Lilly: hi I just wanted to ask all of you guys a quick question. Mason: sure!! you can come in. Jeff and Lilly both went into the house. All of Lilly's friends were awake and doing things.
Lilly: I want to ask you a quick question.

Dani with her green eyes and light blonde long hair. Dani: Sure what is it? They all stopped what they were doing to see what Lilly wanted. All of Lilly's friend's ware taller than Lilly and she was fine with it. She just didn't like being called Short. Lilly: who wants to come with me and Jeff to the building beside this house. Not the white and fancy one, the house that's giant. Ayanna with her brown eyes and brown hair. Ayanna: I want to see what's in the giant thing. Dani: same. Mason: I wish I could go but I'm kind of busy. Since it was the morning and the sun was lighting up the room you could see Jordan's hair finally. Jordan has brown eyes and brown long hair. Jordan: I'm kind of playing a game but online and I can't pause it sorry. Lilly: that's fine you guys can come with us next time. Dani and Ayanna followed Jeff and Lilly outside of the house and went towards the giant building. The giant building almost looks like the same building as fancy but bigger and brighter and has flowers and water in front of it.