8

(back to Louis)
Louis: Ashley I hope you're ready for the gift I'm about to give you. It is special and precious. There was a few minutes of silence. Louis: hey Ashley not to be rude or anything but I like Lilly better than you and she's more beautiful and funny. you aren't. because Vanessa's just being really mean to you...... Ashley? Louis walks out of his house very quickly and nervously. Louis looks around seeing if Ashley is still there. Louis: Ashley.....Where did you go. Did you leave the forest? I.....I...just wanted to give to a two piece swimsuit.

(Back to Jeff)
Jeff ran back to Louis's house. She looked around and saw Louis looking around. Jeff slowly walked out of the forest and took her knife out of her pocket. Jeff: HEY LOUIS. Louis shot up and turned towards Jeff. Louis: YOU. Jeff: you messed with the wrong girlfriend. Louis: DID YOU TAKE ASHLEY.

Jeff: I'm not answering that. The fact that you have obsession of my girlfriend. YOU'RE THE STALKER THAT TAKES PICTURES OF HER. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE . Louis: it's not my fault she's so hot and so.......

Before he could even finish talking Jeff ran up towards him and stabbed him in his side. Louis fell backwards and Jeff pinned him on the ground.

Jeff: Just stop.... TALKING. Jeff stabs him multiple times and punches him in his chest. Louis: (coughing up blood in pain).... This would be even hotter if Lilly was the one killing me. Louis started to move around so he could try to escape from Jeff's grasp. Jeff: SHUT UP! STOP MOVING! Jeff grabs one of Louis' arms and holds it down.

She was going to stab him again but lost her grasp on his arm. Louis was able to move his arm. He punched her in the boob. Causing Jeff to fall on the ground and dropping her knife. He slowly gets up goes to Jeff and takes her knife. He escapes into the forest. Louis left a trail of blood leading into the forest.

(Back to Ashley)
Ashley was waiting for Jeff to come and suddenly she heard some footsteps coming in the forest.
Ashley: Jeff needs hurry up it's getting creepy.

(Back to Vanessa)
Vanessa: Oh my God she is taking too long. I'll just go and find her. Do I even went to find her....no Ashley is so stupid that she thought she can be Lilly's or everyone's friend. She can ONLY BE MY FRIEND. She walked in the forest and saw Ashley just standing there. She slowly walks to her. Vanessa: Ashley you okay? Ashley: I don't know. Vanessa: Why did you ran into the forest without telling me? Ashley: because I just wanted a...... She stopped talking and heard footsteps coming towards them even faster.

(Back to Louis)
He stops running and walks very slowly. He hears two people talking so he tries to hide in a few trees to see if he can hear the conversation better. Louis: why is Vanessa here talking to Ashley. Louis tries to move towards them but he made a very loud noise. Both girls stopped talking. Vanessa: who's there. Louis came out of his hiding spot walk towards Vanessa Ashley. They were both shocked. Louis: Ashley can you please come back with me to my house so I can give you the gift that was going to give you. It's very important. Vanessa: excuse me she's not going anywhere with you you weird pervert. Louis: I'm not a pervert at all. I just want to be very close to Ashley as a friend.

Vanessa: Do you not know what a pervert is because you are one you stalk Lilly Knowing and without her girlfriend knowing. Louis: how do you know that?

Vanessa: I live next to them and since I don't have doors or anything in my house I sit in my front yard and watch every house and I mostly see you going to their house multiple times and looking in their windows. Louis: I don't feel like talking anymore but you should be more happy that you are able to see me everywhere. I'm glad I will be the last person you'll see. Vanessa: what the hell. Louis: Ashley go and hide. I don't want you to see this. I don't want you to get nightmares about this.

Vanessa: What are you talking about? Louis grabs his knife that he took from Jeff and runs up towards Vanessa stabbing her in the chest. then stabbing the rest of her body parts in a brutal way. Vanessa was trying to move away from him but she wasn't able to. She was coughing up blood and bleeding everywhere. She was screaming in pain trying to tell Louis to stop but she couldn't talk. Ashley just stood there not knowing what to do.

Ashley: You're killing here STOP.

Louis: SHE DESERVES TO DIE SHE HAS BEEN CONTROLLING YOU. ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE. EVERY TIME I SEE YOU YOU LOOK VERY SAD. SO I TRY TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU BUT SHE KEEPS BEING IN THE WAY OF THAT AND BEING VERY MEAN SO NOW SHE'S NOT GOING TO DO ANY OF THAT. SO NOW YOU CAN HAVE A HAPPIER LIFE WITHOUT HER MAKING YOU VERY SAD AND DEPRESSED.

Louis stabs Vanessa one last time. After that last time Vanessa wasn't able to breathe anymore so she died. Ashley started to cry. Louis: Why are you crying? You should be happy that she's not here anymore. Ashley: you killed my best friend in front of me. Louis: I did told you to hide somewhere but you didn't listen. Ashley: I didn't listen because I don't trust you. I trusted Vanessa. Ashley: did you also kill Jeff. Louis: no she stabbed me and punched me multiple times but I got away. Ashley: (crying) why? Louis: They were both in my way of being your boyfriend so I had to get rid of them to get to you.