The disturbing house didn't even have a roof. It looked like the house was built underneath the ground but didn't even try to put a roof or manage to even build it underground it just looked like they didn't finish it. Jeff saw some stairs leading towards the building and she followed them and went inside the house. She looked around and saw there was just a bed surrounded by multiple pictures of Lilly with her beautiful gorgeous brown hair and blue glasses. Jeff: what the fuck why does this person have so many pictures of my girlfriend this makes no sense.

Jeff: Does the dude live here? Does he have a crush on her? This is really weird and confusing

Jeff: Does the dude live here? Does he have a crush on her? This is really weird and confusing. They only have a bed and that's it but what's really more confusing why he has so many darn pictures of my girlfriend.....

All of a sudden Jeff here's some noises in the forest. Jeff: crap it sounds like the dude is coming back. good thing I have a knife. Jeff ran out of the house and hid behind one of the trees in the forest. The guy came out of the force and went straight into his house. The guy had a camera. He was holding and it looked like he was going through some of his pictures.

(Back to Lilly)
2 hours have passed. Ayanna: hey it's getting kind of late you guys went ahead back to our houses. Lilly: sure. It's really weird that Jeff didn't come back. Dani: she might have thought that it was too late and thought we were leaving so she might be at the house. Lilly: you're probably right. All of them got up and walked out of the cool giant building and went to their own different houses. Lilly: good night Dani ,Ayanna see you tomorrow or whatever day we see each other. Ayanna: sure. good night Lilly. Ayanna and Dani went to their house. Lilly walked towards her house. She walked in her house and noticed that Jeff wasn't there. Lilly: Maybe she went for a walk or went to someone else's house to talk to them. I should wait for her. She went towards a box that was on the ground and picked up a book that was in it and walked towards the table and started reading.

(Back to Jeff)
A few minutes has passed of Jeff watching the other person to see what he was doing. The guy was done looking at his pictures and decided to print them up and posted them on the wall. Guy: each time I keep taking pictures of Lilly. she's more beautiful and pretty. I wish I could be her boyfriend and marry her the problem with that she has a girlfriend what shall I do. Jeff: this dude is a pervert and fucking creepy ass shit. Wait a second I can go to Kailet and ask her who the fuck this dude is because she told Lilly not to go in the forest she must know who this person is. After I'm done talking with Kailet then I can think about what I should do with this creepy and disturbing person. Jeff slowly and quiet so walked her way out of the forest.

When she was able to see the village again she ran towards Kailet's house and noticed it was getting dark. Jeff: when I'm done talking to Kailet. I might have to explain why I wasn't at the house. Jeff knocked on Kailet door multiple times she finally answered. Kailet: what is it that you want that you decide to wake me up so late. Jeff: can I hurry up and get in your house I need to ask you a few questions. Kailet: you guys asked me a few questions before. where's your girlfriend at.
Jeff: She's in our house but I'm want to talk to you alone. Kailet: Fine, you can come in my house. She lets Jeff in her house and closes the door.