After Kailet was done talking to Jeff over the phone she rushed over to their house. Jeff: Well I didn't expect you to come this fast but she's still sleeping. she's a deep sleeper so she won't notice being moved. Kailet: here's the matches you asked for. Jeff: think you. Kailet: If she does wake up in my house what do I say to her because she'll be very creeped out and very worried. Jeff: I have no idea just come up with something okay or ask one of her friends to come over. Kailet: I don't know any of her other friends. Jeff grabs Lilly's phone and gives it to Kailet.

Jeff: she has her friend's phone numbers on her phone if you don't come up with anything just call them. Kailet slowly grabs Lilly out of her bed and quickly carries her to her house.

After Kailet I left her house Jeff grabbed the very disturbing pictures and the matches and went out in the backyard and burned the pictures far away from the animals so they wouldn't get hurt. Jeff: Louis you went too far this time and now I'm pissed off more than ever. Jeff looks at the ashes that weren't even pictures anymore and went back inside, grabbed her knife and her phone and quickly walk's out of the door. She walks past Kailet's house and quickly ran over to the forest. Suddenly Vanessa came out of Ashley's house and stopped Jeff. Jeff stared at Vanessa and hoping she doesn't say anything rude.

Vanessa: have you seen Ashley she's not in her house and I don't know where she's at. Jeff: humpf Vanessa you don't know where Ashley is because you won't let her leave her house and wouldn't let her be friends with anyone. Vanessa: hey asshole I don't want to get a giant stupid ass argument with you but I don't know where Ashley is she's not in the village anymore I have checked everywhere and I don't feel like checking Kailet house or your house. So can you be a good person and fine Ashley. You bring her back here to my house!

Jeff: ugh ... yeah sure I'll do that later I just got to do something else it's kind of more important than finding Ashley. Which by the way Ashley probably ran away from you because you control her and you don't let her do anything that she likes. Vanessa: I'm not in the fucking mood right now to have this conversation right now you go deal with whatever. I'll be waiting in my house. It is better than yours. Vanessa walks to her house and stands next to it waiting. Jeff: I have to go now and you can have a fun time with you're shit house while YOU think it's pretty it's not. Vanessa stairs at Jeff in discuss. After having an argument with her Jeff ran into the forest. She crouches so Louis won't notice that she's in the forest. She walked very slowly around the trees and the leaves and eventually found his house at the end of the forest.