20 NOOO!

(Back to Toby)
Toby: Hay Louis do you have any memory of where the village is at because I never been there.
Louis: .... Master Toby I don't remember where the village is at. Toby: so you're telling me when I bring you back to life your memories of going in the village has been wiped cleaned but yet you still have feelings for Ashley and Lilly. Louis: I only remember having feelings for them and that's it I don't remember anything else. Toby: well ain't this just sack of shit. I hate the fact that you have feelings for both of them .....Well no need toworry because we're going to Elizabeth and trying to get information of where the villages at if she doesn't tell us. Then I got a plan. Louis: you didn't exactly tell me the plan that we were doing. Toby: well we first have to go to Elizabeth's to make her tell us where the villages at and bring her with us and the second part of the plan is called burning the forest so they won't be able to hide in it and the rest is well..... You will figure out the rest of plan when that part happens. To be honest with you the part of my plan I'm not going to like very well. Louis: what do you mean by that. Toby: another part of the plan is called taking my sunglasses off and a lot of disturbing things that I will do that I don't want to bring up. Louis: but that doesn't have to be part of the plan we can change it up. Toby: we can't just change up the plan it's going to happen no matter what. It's just I don't want the other side of me too do any of the disturbing shit that it's going to do. Once I take my sunglasses off there is no turning back and after the plan has been achieved you better find my glasses and put them back on me so I can go back to normal and not have other side of me still be out here. Louis: but sir what if I can't find your sunglasses and they're missing. Toby: YOU BETTER PRAY TO GOD THAT YOU FIND MY SUNGLASSES AND PUT THEM BACK ON ME IF YOU DON'T THE OTHER SIDE OF ME WILL SAVE HER FOREVER AND NONE OF US WANTS THAT.

Louis: Are you sure you're ready to do the plan. Toby: .... I'm determined to do the plan and hopefully nothing goes wrong. Louis just one last thing I'm glad that I have you with me.
Louis: .... Same here. They both hugged each other then packed their bags to go and talk to Elizabeth.

A few minutes has passed and they went to Elizabeth's front door and knocked on it. Toby: I have completely forgot Elizabeth is on the floor she can't manage to get up because her knee hurts like hell. Shit! did you pack the clothes for her.

Louis: yeah I packed some clothes for her are you sure they're going to fit her. Toby: don't even fit her because I'm taller than her and there's different size of clothes but it's going to manage to fit on her somehow.

Toby opens the front door and walks up the stairs to see Elizabeth waiting and staring at him. Elizabeth: took you long enough to get here. Do you have extra clothes for me. Toby: yes we have some extra clothes for you but first take your dress off so I can fix your knee. Elizabeth: do you really think I'm going to take my clothes off in front of two men who are standing in front of me. Louis: you have no other option yes take your dress off so he can fix your knee and saying get new clothes on that's not bloody.

Toby: I promise I won't do anything .... to you. Do you have to trust me and take your dress off so I can fix your fucking knee that's badly injured do you want it fixed or not. Elizabeth: fine I'll take my dress off so you can fix my damn knee. She nervously takes her dress off and put it to the side. Toby been down to her height and to fix your knee by placing two planks of wood on the side of her leg. In duct tape in it around it then try to make her knee cleaner.

Toby grabbed a tiny bottle out of his pocket and handed it to Elizabeth. Toby: take this l make you not feel the pain as you walk on it.

Elizabeth: are you sure it's not poisonous and you won't kill me. Toby: I have no idea it will kill you or not just take the darn thing. It will make the pain go away for right now. She takes the bottle from Toby and drinks it then gives The empty bottle back to Toby. Louis: are you ready to hear the plan that we have?