Kuroo Doesn't Know

An: AAAAH SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! we've been doing end of the year testing. ( which I swear shows them who to feed to the demons first) Candy_of_sins I hope this was to your liking! Again I added a song that I've been wanting to use. Sorry! Hope y'all enjoy.

Bokuto looked at the raven who sat clad in black lace. Akaashi scanning him up and down wondering just how he'll get him to break.
" You've got 20 minutes before I have meet up with Kuroo. So use me wisely " He smirked wrapping his legs around the owls waist. Pulling the older closer to him.
" Or should I say. I'll use you. " The raven gave him a gentle kiss in the cheek.
" I believe in the next 20 minutes you can give me what I please. Am I correct master? " The nickname sending chills through Bokuto.
" For a bottom you're demanding " He said grabbing the pale hips harsh.
" I know I want. It's simple. I be the bottom but I have the reigns " He nipped at the pale skin of his lovers neck.

Scotty doesn't know that pheona and me
Do it in my van every Sunday
Shee tells him she's in church but she doesn't go
Still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know

Akaashi cupped his misters face crashing his lips to his. The raven would come off as shy and quiet to most. But he was secretly a freak. Behind that shy person was someone who was willing to dress in latex and command Bokuto around. Some would be surprised by this. Others figured he was hiding something under his mask of Innocence.
Bokuto bit his lovers bottom lip tugging at it slightly. The younger shivered under him feeling the sharp tongue slip into his mouth. Akaashi sucking on it slightly. Just enough yo drive Bokuto. He loved driving him crazy. Driving him insane. His favorite thing to do was to openly flirt with him. In front of his boyfriend. It also agrivated the spiker. His setter was in it with the Nekoma captain. And he was a side piece. He enjoyed it though. The risk of Kuroo his best friend finding out about this. Somedays he just wanted to flat out say it.
Akaashi pulled away already a reck from just there making out. He fell apart quickly, but was still able to keep his demanding persona up. Bokuto enjoyed being controlled by the bottom. He knew then he was giving the younger what he needed. Sure it was a cramped van, but to them it was their own universe.

Oh, Scotty doesn't know
So don't tell Scotty
Scotty doesn't know
Scotty doesn't know
(So don't tell Scotty)

" I wanna try something. Honestly hope it leaves me with a limp. I love when we push things. " He smirked pulling the top down. Akaashi licked a stripe up to his ear so he could whisper.
" No protection master~ I want you to choke me out while you're fucking me raw~" Akaashi purred softly watching something snap in his lover. The silver haired male gave a nod connecting there lips. The setter wrapping his arms around his neck. Gripping a silver lock giving it a tug. Bokuto groaning softly into the kiss. Akaashi swallowed the noise. He knew how to control this man. Every weakness, turn on, and kink memorized in his mind. Number 5 was hair pulling.

Pheona says she's out shopping
But she's under me
And I'm not stopping

Soon Bokuto was the one on his knees his setter trying to hold his shaking legs up. The owls tongue was a weapon. And Akaashi would be damn if he said he didn't enjoy it. The raven bit his lip gripping the soft gray hair tight. Another yank and he had his boy toy falling apart. Bokuto was pushed onto his back by the owl. He looked up seeing his lover completely disheveled. His hair was glued to his forehead and frizzy.
He pushed himself up and trapped Akaashi onto the make shift dinning table. A hint of fear coming to him when the phone rang. The setter reached over grabbing it. Kuroo was calling how perfect.