Call from Thor

Tony POV
The next morning Fury called, he said Thor had a message for me and he was coming to the tower. He said It would be best if Aurora there as well. For a moment I thought he was coming to take Aurora back with him. I was scared I didn't want her to leave!!! I'd gotten so accustomed to her here, everyone had. But Fury assured me that wasn't it. When Thor arrived I was sitting on the couch still in my silk robe with Aurora on my lap still in her pajamas. She was eating cereal and watching blues clues on the TV. It fascinated her, apparently there was nothing like it on Asgaurd despite all its splendors. When the god walked in I could tell by his face something was wrong. Not even noticing I placed my arms protectively around the little girl in front of me. "Stark, I have some good news for us and bad news for-" he paused and looked at her wistfully. Kneeling down to meet her gaze he said "I'm afraid it's bad news for you Rora. Your father, Loki, is dead. I'm sorry" he stood back up and turned to hide his face and the possible tears that could come. After a moment he spoke again " Rora I know you like it here and I don't think Asgaurd is the best place for you now after everything that's happened" he turned back around to face me "Stark could you keep Rora please just until everything dies down a bit?". I had never had or wanted a kid before but I agreed immediately "YESS!!" I blurted out a little too eagerly surprising Thor. "Thank you Stark I owe you a big favor." He knelt down again and let Rora, as he called her, hold his finger in her hand " I'll be back one day little one" he murmured softly and with that he was gone. I took Rora's cereal bowl and placed it on the end table so I could flip her to face me "Jarvis mute TV" I commanded the AI. The cartoon stopped sounding and I look her in the eyes. "You ok princess?" I gently asked her noticing she wasn't crying. She wasn't showing much emotion at all she just sat resolutely staring at me her hands continuously scrunching up more and more of my shirt. "Can I have this back?" I questioned pulling slightly on the wad of fabric in her hands. Then she reacted "nnnnwwwwoooo" she cried throwing her small arms around my neck and bursting into tears. "My father is gone! He is dead" she cried "I know I know kid" I soothed rubbing her back. After about half an hour she had cried herself out and was almost asleep with her head laying on my shoulder. I got up and carried her to our room. What? No way I was gonna let her sleep alone after what just happened! "He's gone" she wimpered "Even though your Dad's gone you'll always have me princess and I'll never leave you. I'll always be right here next to you wether you need me or not" "promise?" She sniffed "I promise" I whispered.