Venom ✨

Ash POV:

"When I went to the clinic. I was hurt." I say sitting at a table with bonnie while she stares at me intesnly.

I'm avoiding eye contact because it's hard for me to look at her in fear of falling back into her trance.

My daughter is upstairs sleeping because bonnie and her played earlier today together.

Seeing the way bonnie looked at her made my heart crumble. She looked at her with such love.

How could I keep that kind of joy away from Bonnie?

I insisted on her sleeping in the guest room last night but she just went in ashlyns room and slept next to her bed with a pillow and a blanket.

Earlier bonnie Woke up, Woke Ashlyn up, went downstairs made me her and Ashlyn breakfast and then played with her the entire morning.

She also made me eat a plate that she made me.

I walked in on them role playing as if they were in a shoot out.

Ashlyn complained that Bonnies gun looked so much more real than her own, little did she know that it was. 

So Bonnie took the clip out and traded with her.

She picked up the gun surprisingly easily. she smiled looking at Bonnie when she finally got it pointed at her.

Bonnie then pretended to get shot and die making our daughter laugh and crawl towards her tapping her face trying to get her to wake up.

It's the most previous thing I've ever seen.

Me and Bonnie are at the table right now discussing what happened on that day.

Other than that we haven't exchanged many words. She just looks at me.

She stares deep into my soul and then she just watches my every move.

She looks so exhausted. I can tell she hasn't slept in days.

"I went in and I got ready to abort her. I had even gotten up to the moment were I was about to sign the papers." I say looking at Bonnie's eyes as they begin to water.

"But right before I had gotten a call." I say looking up at her.

This is gonna be hard to get out.

"It was from your father." Her eyes darted towards me and she covered her mouth eyes watering more than ever.

"I told him where I was and what I was about to do and even what u had did. I cried so hard to him I was so hurt." My voice was cracking and soon enough tears were streaming out of my eyes as they steaming out of hers too.

"He talked to me. He told me to disappear. He covered everything for the baby.He told me that everything was going to be alright and he'd hope to meet his grandchild someday."

"So I did. I got all my shit told ace and tony to come  with me to take care of me. And we flew to Hawaii.  I sent him pictures of her every holiday and on her birthday. He said that she looked like a trouble maer lil bother her mothers. I left and I watched you almost everyday on my security cameras. I needed you so bad but I knew I could never let my guard down ever again. And even now I still get weak at the knees when I hear your voice." I say crying my eyes out while she cried along with me.

I could never keep my poker face with Bonnie. I've always had a weak spot with her. The only person I cry in front of because something about her makes my tears fall so effortlessly.

Before I know it she engulfs me into a hug.

I've always loved the way bonnie never took advantage of my pain.