This has all happened before ✨

Now guys I had to get y'all back started with a nice juicy chapter. Let the games begin......

Amber POV:

"Baby" I say to my Angel as I lay out the last cover on my bed adding the final touches to it.

"Yes"

"What are u, oh shit no don't press that." I turn around. She was feeling around my drawn and pressed the big red button that she wasn't supposed to press.

When she pressed the button the drawn closed then slid apart revealing my secret room.

You guys thought I wasn't gonna be out here strapped. Are y'all crazy?

Tayk just looked back at me in shock slowly walking into the room keeping eye contact with me.

When we enter the room. Bombs, pistols grenades, dracos, throwing stars, knives and all the weapons you could think of hung up on the wall.

How the hell am I gonna explain this shit.

To my surprise she did say anything or run. She doesn't even seem scared like any normal person would be.

She just slowly turned around and with a curious look on her face she asked. "Who are you?"

"I am Amber Hernandez." she just started at me with wide eyes.

"Holy fuck."

Lord have mercy on our souls.

Ash POV:

"You said who was coming to the house?" I yell to ace who is cooking in my kitchen right now probably wrapped around Tony u know how they be.

"Tayk and her girlfriend I guess." Tony says also from the kitchen.

Knew it.

"now who told tayk's little ass she was allowed to have a girlfriend." I yell back chuckleing a little.

I would have to karte chop some girl for hurting my little sister.

Yes all they little girlfriends gotta meet me first to get approval and if I don't like then then they can't be wit them.

Tay has told us that Nikki has been doing fine lately and tez told us that bonnie refused to come.

Thats fine. At least she knows she not welcome.

Bonnie is just probably a little scared to come back, judging on the fact that I haven't seen her since the parking lot.

After I left my house and disappeared me tony and ace went to Hawaii to get away for a whole year.

I needed tony and ace there to help and look after me.

I cried everyday knowing what bonnie was going through trying to get to me. I cried and cried and cried and never stopped crying every single night because when I left bon I didn't only loose a girlfriend, I list my best friend and supposele life partner.

I had my security cameras and smashed my computer watching her go to my house drunk and scream and y'ell for me.

Ace and Tony would always hold me and tell me it's ok.

I was so depressed I wanted to take the first flight back to Detroit wrap my arms around her. But I couldn't.

I couldn't do that for our safety.

I barely left the house while I was in Hawaii. Tony and ace felt I should rest as much as I can.

I thought bonnie was different guys. I found out she wasn't.