You promise?

Nikki POV:

After school....

I'm just pulling up to the house after school ready to ask kash if she's coming to our school.  

I get home a little late because they group wanted to go and get ice cream. 

I'm still really hot because tay was just staring at me while she licked her ice cream seductively. The worst part about it is that amy was sitting on her lap as shes was doing it. 

and that sexy mother fucker decided would be funny to whip some ice cream off the side of my lip with her thumb and then taste it. I almost came then and there. 

I get out my car and walk to the front door. i start unlocking the door but something tells me to not walk in. 

i ignore the unsafe feeling and open it seeing that all the lights are off.  

Weird.... 

I walk in the house trying to tip toe so i don't wake kash.

A lamp then turns on in the corner of the room to reveal kash sitting there with a girl with a sexy bra on and a thong on sitting in her lap.

"Baby go get ready for me." She says waving the girl off.

"Yes daddy." She says going up the stairs I'm assuming to our room.

Daddy wtf is happening.

I bring my focus back to kash when she begins to speak.

"where the fuck were you"

"u-um i was with the group getting ice cream." 

"uh huh and what about the shit u pulled at school." She said getting up from the chair and walking a little closer.

"What shit kash." I say genuinely confused.

"That little thing u had with tay before first period."

How in the hell did she know about that. She started to walk closer and I started to get more upset by the second.

"K-kash it was nothing." I began tearing up reminiscing about the previous nights beating.

"Oh really cause it didn't look like nothing. NIKKI I THOUGHT I FUCKING TOLD U TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT BITCH." She says getting in my face screaming.

"I swear I didn't do anything kash."

"U didn't do anything OK I believe you." She says walking off.

I let out a sign until she turns right back around and punches me right in the face.

I instantly drop to the floor and my nose begins to leak blood.

Kash doesn't waste any time to send more hits to my body and legs throwing in some kicks.

The more she hits me the number I get and my voice gets tired of screaming.

She then picks me up and gos into our room were the girl is.

She puts me into a chair and basically ties me to it. The chair is placed right across from the bed.

The girl has her back arched. Kash then takes off her pants and the proceeds to take her 7 inch strap-on and plug it into her hard and rough.

I can't help but cry because the things that I'm witnessing. Tears roll down my cheeks as my body feels extremely numb.

She continues fucking the girl until the girl taps out and I'm just sitting there stone faced and eyes supper red from crying.