Chapter 5

Miranda's p.o.v.

'Beeeep beeeep beeeep beeeep'

My eyes fluttered open, to the annoyingly famous sounds of my alarm clock. I reached over to my bed side table to hit the snooze button. I groaned looking at the time, 8:30 a.m. The bus comes in an hour, and suddenly remembered I have to get ready for work.

I rolled around in bed, trying to gather up all the effort I could, just to stand up. As I got dizzy, I finally got out of bed. I took a hot shower, and got dressed in my uniform. I threw on my black v-neck, khaki skinny jeans, and black converse. My long brown hair was in a messy bun and I could honestly careless. I put on some black eyeliner and a little blush. I took a final look in the mirror. Pleased with what I saw I grabbed my iPhone, house keys, and bag.

I headed downstairs for a quick breakfast. I ate the Nutella toast as fast as I could and headed for the bus stop, seeing that it was already 8:50 a.m. My shift at Starbucks started at 10:00 a.m. and I couldn't risk being late, my manager hates me.

I sit at the bus stop, with a few other people, and pull out my $1.25, so when it comes I can be the first one on and have the choice to sit where ever I want. 5 minutes went by, and I finally caught sight of my bus. Stood up and started to make the line. The bus screeched to a stop an it's doors opened. I handed the bus driver my money and head for the best seat, all the way in the back right by the air conditioner.

We picked up people, while others got off, my stop was the last. 30 minutes later my stop at Pearl Ridge Mall was up. I got off of the bus, as I said a warm thank you to the bus driver. I made way to Starbucks as I was just on time. I walked through the doors and went straight for the door marked 'Employes only'. I walked right in, put my things in my small locker, slipped my phone into my back pocket, and tied on my apron. 'Another long day faking a smile' I told myself.

Harry's p.o.v

I woke up on a bright Saturday morning. I went downstairs to grab some breakfast, but instead was greeted by an empty house. I walked through the living room, and into the kitchen. I then found a note on the microwave reading. "Harry, I'm going to be out of town for a week, maybe more. Work called and said it was important. There's $1,000 hidden somewhere in your room, clean it and you might find it. That should be enough to hold you up for the week. I made some breakfast for you, it's in the microwave, just heat it up. I sent your sister to aunt Nel's for the time I'm gone. NO PARTIES, NO FRIENDS OVER. I love you. xoxo"

Well, it makes sense with my mom being the CEO's assistant. But she usually is able to stay away from the trips. On the other hand, I have this whole entire house to myself, one THOUSAND dollars, and have total freedom to anything I want to do! I can stay out as late as I want, go where ever I want, and buy what ever I want! This is heaven.

But I'll respect my moms rule of no parties, I was never really 'the party' type. Plus, if u had one I would loath cleaning up the horrid mess.

I ate my breakfast and decided to clean my room to find the money. My mom was smart enough to hide it somewhere in there. To me my room want even that messy, but to my mom it was like a nuclear explosion happened and it destroyed everything. I was fine cleaning it. She hid the money between my mattress and the sheet cover. Smart, she always wanted me to change my bed covers, and that was exactly what I was doing when I found the money.

I put the money in my wallet and put it on my desk. I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wrapped my towel around my waist and began to brush my teeth. I blow dried my hair, and fixed the curly mess. I put on my boxers and headed to my closet to look for something to wear. I decided on denim skinny jeans, with a loose navy blue long sleeve, and my white converse. It was quite hot out but the mall was air conditioned so I'd be fine.