Chapter 10

Harry's p.o.v.

I watched, terrified, as Miranda was having a seizure in my arms.

"HELP!" I yelled through my tears.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE!" I yelled louder.

I could hear the faint running. It was getting closer and closer. 'Thank god, someone is coming' I thought to myself. Miranda stopped shaking. She became limp and motionless in my arms. I finally noticed the running wasn't coming closer anymore. It was getting further and further.

I looked around myself in a panic. My eyes finally met the controller on my bedside table. I carefully but quickly set miranda's head down on the cold, white hospital floor. I slowly dragged my own body closer and closer towards my bedside table. Pain shooting through my body with every movement made.

I grabbed the controller and hit the nurse button a million times in a panic. I threw the controller to the ground as I dragged my way back to Miranda, holding her in my arms once again. I can't let anything happen to her. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything else did. I let my tears slip down my cheeks and fall on to her as I rocked us back and forth on the ground.

Two nurses burst through the door and rush to the floor where I am. I'm crying hysterically and I can barely breathe. They pry Miranda from my arms and put her back on her bed.

As they hook up all these machines to her pain begins to shoot through my body. My adrenaline began to wear off and I was feeling the worst pain I have ever felt in my whole life. It felt as if I was being stabbed all over my back with a thousand needles.

I couldn't take the pain any longer and began to yell. I yelled over and over at the top of my lungs. The blonde nurse ran out and the other continued to work on miranda. Moving everywhere franticly pressing buttons and putting needles in her tan skin.. The doctor came in and went straight for Miranda. I laid on the floor, yelling in pain, sweat dripping down my face, and nobody was helping me.

Finally, the blonde nurse came back in and rushed to my side.

"DOCTOR!" She yelled.

"DOCTOR, HE'S NOT MOVING!" She continued.

"Help Miranda." I said, through my pain.

"Please, help her not me." I pleaded.

"DOCTOR." She yelled one last time.

"GET HIM ON HIS BED. GIVE HIM 20 MILLIGRAMS OF MORPHINE NOW." He yelled back.

"Please. Help. Miranda." I said.

I felt a sharp pain in my right arm and looked down to see the blonde nurse poking a long needle into my vein. She taped it down and connected it to a bag of liquid.

"Harry! Harry! Can you hear me!?" She spoke loudly while lightly slapping my arm.

"Yes." I chocked out.

"Harry!!!" She said again.

"I can he-" I began but was cut off.

"Doctor! He's not responding! What now?!" She said spinning on her heel to face the doctor.

"The bags not dripping! It's clogged! Something's blocking it, and it's not getting to harry's body!" She yelled back at him.

"SQUEEZE THE BAG!" He yelled loud and stern.

"Wait, I can hear you." I said but no one said anything back.

What's going on? I thought to myself. Why don't they listen to me. I'm fine, I'm replying to them, I can hear them. I took one final glance at Miranda before my eyes began to feel heavy. I soon became overwhelmed by exhaustion, and everything went black.

Blonde nurse's p.o.v.

I rushed to the curly haired boys side as he laid motionless on the floor sweating. His eyes wide open staring straight at the celling. Sweat dripped down his face and dripped onto the floor.

He wasn't making a move. Not even a sound. I had no clue what was wrong with him, and his eyes were rolling to the back of his head again and again.

"DOCTOR!" I yelled.

"GET HIM ON THE BED. GIVE HIM 20 MILLIGRAMS OF MORPHINE NOW." He yelled back.

I gathered all the strength I had in me and lifted Harry onto the bed. I roughly placed him down as he was too heavy for me. I pierced his skin with the I.V. Needle and began giving him the medication.

"Harry! Harry, can you hear me!?" I said in fear while slapping his arm.

He began to make these weird dying cat noises and I began to panic. And I finally noticed that the bag wasn't dripping. The medicine was being cut off and not making it to harry's body.

"The bags not dripping! It's clogged! Something's blocking it, and it's not getting to harry's body!" She yelled back at him.

"SQUEEZE THE BAG!" He yelled loud and stern.

I did just as told and the bag finally began to drip. Harry soon began to relax, as his eyes became heavier, and his body almost dead. He was wet with sweat and his hair a mess.

I checked his vitals and filled out the needed documents until finally checking on Miranda. She had the tubes down her throat, with a machine breathing for her. The I.V. Needle ran from her arm splitting and leading to two different bags of medication. Her hair a mess, and limp body lying lifelessly on the bed.

I sighed in relief and walked out of the room. All the stress leaving my body, as my doctor's patients were once again normal.

----------------------------------------------------

Author a note: I'm so sorry guys! I've been busy lately. And I'll update AT LEAST twice a week. Not on any particular day though.

Thank you to the two fans who gave me the honor of using your names in a few of the upcoming chapters. :)

Thank you again for all the fans, votes, and reads.

Love you all!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox