Chapter 18

-Harry's pov-

"What! why?" Rhiya practically yelled at me.

I flinched as her loud, high pitched voice pierced my ears.

"Sorry, but why" she mumbled under her breath.

"It's fine, really" I shook my head.

"Miranda and I both are in need for some physical therapy, her mom was offered a job there too. They don't have a physical therapist that we need, and the new job will help pay off the medical obligations we have. They think moving to the UK is the best, and most logical option." I continue, my ears still ringing.

"We're moving?" I heard a soft, sweet voice question behind me.

Rhiya, Reece, and Kyler all run to her bed side. Hugging her and asking her questions. I can tell she's overwhelmed but still happy to see all of her closest friends.

"Should I get a nurse?" Kyler asks.

"Already on it" I say pushing the big, red plus icon on my remote.

"Alright" he says and gives his attention back to Miranda.

A different nurse walks through the door with another nurse dressed in spongebob scrubs, with a doctor trailing behind them.

Miranda's friends back away from her bed, allowing them access to miranda. They raise her bed, sitting her up slightly. Handing her a cup of water, the doctor gets to work tapping on her knees, poking at her feet, pushing on her stomach, and asking her loads of questions in the process.

"I feel fine, really. I just really want to take a bath." she softly says with a slight giggle.

"Should we go?" Kyler asks miranda.

"Yeah, I think it'd be best, to give her sometime to relax and get a tad better. You guys can visit tomorrow" the nurse says before Miranda can even answer.

"Alright, bye love." Kyler says.

They each come up and give Miranda a soft hug.

"Get better Miranda!" Rhiya yells.

"Bye, Harry" they say in synch and I just give them a wave.

-Miranda's pov-

Kyler, Reece and Rhiya all give me hugs and leave.

They keep poking me all around my body and I just really want food and to take a bath.

"When can I shower?" I question the nurse poking around at a machine connected to my arm.

"You can shower as soon as we're done. But you are going to need help. Your leg muscle is torn and we can't risk tearing it anymore." she says and gives me a sympathetic look.

"What do you mean help?" I ask.

"Well, someone will wheel you into the bath using a wheel chair, and you'll have to sit on a stool while you shower." she states, more focused on writing things down than answering my question.

"Well who's going to help me?"

"We we're thinking your mom, but she isn't here right now. How about your boyfriend over there?" she says motioning to harry.

I look over at him and he's already staring, a smirk on his lips.

"Can you help me?" I practically beg he nurse.

"I'm sorry honey." she says and finishes getting whatever information she needs from that annoying, beeping machine.

"You seem to be doing well, and your body is being very responsive to the treatment. Since you're up now, and your vitals are steady, we can remove some of these pesky machines!" Dr.Jackson said, clearly excited at the last part. I was excited too, at least I can move my arm with out getting into a tangle of wires and tubes.