𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐗 ¥ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐎𝐕

♕𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 ♕

♕𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 ♕

Cyzarine Brekker lived her life by three rules.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎. 𝟏
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐗 : Life is a mystery; don't waste your time trying to figure it out. You'll forget to live otherwise.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎. 𝟐
𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑: Keep a sense of humour, especially about yourself. It's a strength not weakness. Use it as armour.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐎. 𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄: Nothing ever stays the same. Neither should you. Change equals survival.

It was rule number one that she applied the most. Paradox. Life is one and you can be one too. Become a paradox don't let others figure you out. Humour may be her armour but the Paradox was her sword and she was content. She was as sweet, she was sour. She was ludicrous, she was menacing. She was kind, she was cruel. She was exquisite, she was grotesque. She was light, she was darkness.

If life was a Paradox, so was she.

When the wrong people express their interest in her, Kaz Brekker, her half brother, quickly sends her off to keep an eye on the war in Ravka, while gathering as much information on the Fold as she could. Joining the First Army as a Cartographer under the alias of Katrina Dorav, every thing was going according to plan.

Until the only map The First Army had of West Ravka burned to a crisp, having her and the rest of her unit heading out into the Fold.

That is where rule number three applies.

Logan Browning as Cyzarine "Cyza, The Siren" Brekker

☾𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍☾

"You want my life's story? It's quite simple :Once upon a time there lived a happy little girl, then she grew up and turned into a monster. The fucking end."