𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. (Pt.1)

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐀𝐙,

𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝐂𝐲𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝. A surrounded Brekker was not a friendly Brekker, and this time like the last time, Cyzarine reacted accordingly.

She reacted with violence.

She was curled on her side in a fetal position, her right arm still burned but not as severely. There was a pleasant buzzing at the back of her head. She took a moment to gather bearings, there was the sound of talking and shuffling. A man in red stood in front of her, Cyzarine was barely able to peer around her at the sea of red and blue before her body moved.

The man in red who stood before her foolishly had his back turned. She sprung up to her feet, ignoring the surprise yelps at her sudden movement she lunged.

The man turned and Cyzarine recognized him as the Heartrender that sent her to the ground. He went to put his hand out to stop her but, Cyzarine delivered a kick to his right hand with her left leg. There was a sharp crack as one of his fingers bent backward. He cried out but Cyzarine couldn't have cared less for his hands. His hands were the problem.

"Most Heartrenders, the mediocre ones, always need their hands to be effective. They lose their  hands, they lose their usefulness."

She spun back around with the momentum and kicked him in the chest. He wheezed and stumbled backward, Cyzarine followed swiftly, jumping upward she locked her legs around his neck and used her upper body to swing to the right, throwing him to the left.

He hit the floor with a bang, and Cyzarine reach beneath her shirt, pulling free a dagger the sailed of her thumb.

The man stumbled to his feet, his left hand raised in defence. Cyzarine launched the dagger through the air, it pierced the flesh of his hand, going straight through the other end.

"Katrina stop!"

She stopped and turned her head, her blue eyes clashed with brown and the pleasant buzzing swelled.

Alina was staring at her with wide eyes, she looked like a frightened deer as she stood there dirty with dust and soot.

Cyzarine went reply but released a loud groan as she fell to her knees. Her body and heart seizing. Everything hurt.