Chapter 5

Taehyung's pov

It has been three days since we started off being friends. I don't like the title but we started having small talks, mostly about work but still it was a start. I got to know more about her and I was loving how she tried to make me talk as I am a very quiet person. Everytime I see her I want to hug her. Her revealing clothes make me want to slam her to the wall and have her. Only I knew how I was controlling myself.

"Eomma ! Will you stop calling me please ? I am busy." Y/n screamed into her phone frustratedly.

She was in the balcony of our room. We were going back to our house in 2 days. I was agitated about how her parents called and troubled her.

"I know. I'm working hard on that project, don't worry I will get that contract." Y/n spoke.

That's what I love about her. She is supposed to be a spoilt brat as she has rich parents and now a rich husband. But she always live up to my expectations. She isn't interested in money at all. She wants to be independent. Y/n wants other people to recognise her as her and not through her parents or me. She wants dignity and respect, she is the woman that I aspired her to be. I respect her so much as an individual especially a woman. Even her slightest action was noticed by me. Well her being my friend helped a lot.

"All okay ?" I asked her as she sat on the bed .

"Don't even get me started." Y/n plopped on the bed worn out by the conversation with her mother.

"Y/n-aah !" I heard eomma calling her .

"Yes eomma! I will be right there." She called back to eomma as she quickly rushes out of the door.

She never ever made eomma do any work at all. She was always with eomma and Appa talking about something or the other. Obviously my mother adores her, maybe more than me. I pick up my briefcase and head down the stairs. As I was fixing my collar the button of my shirt broke and fell down.

"Aish." I muttered as I didn't have time to go and change again.

"What happened ?" Eomma asked me while bringing in a bag of lunch box for me and Appa as we were about to go to the office.

"It broke." I said to her while bending down and picking up the button.

"Don't go to office like this." Eomma spoke pointing at my shirt.

"Why ? It's not that bad." I said while fixing my collar to cover my exposed skin.

Just then Y/n came with a water bottle and placed it inside the bag of food. Eomma pulled her and pointed at me, "Look how he is going to office."

Y/n eyed me up from the top to bottom making me flustered by her gaze.

"Whats wrong ?" She asked after inspecting me. I'm damn sure she saw my revealing skin as she turned away her gaze to Eomma.

"You are his wife ! Don't let him go like this or all the girls are going to ogle at what's yours."

Y/n's eyes widen as she cleared her throat awkwardly. I looked down as well.

"I will go change then." I said turning back.

"Wait!" Y/n said.

She went to the room and brought a thread and needle.

"I will sew it for you. It will only take a minute."

I nod as eomma and Appa went outside the house towards the car.

"How will you sew if I'm wearing the shirt ?"

"It's fine." She said and came close to me holding the button near my shirt , her fingers touching my skin softly . Her being this close to me made my breath hitch.She started sewing the button carefully. By mistake she pricked me .