Chapter 21

Taehyung's pov

My heart broke into pieces hearing her words but I brought it upon me. But in reality I could never let her leave me. I will be a stray if she leaves me, won't be even able to stand up properly.

She struggled to get out of my grip, her words of someone else having access on her making my blood boil. I slammed my lips on her hungrily, she tried resisting but finally gave up to my hungriness. I wanted to make it clear that only I have access to her, she was startled by my high pace because it was always her who did that while I gave her full access on me. I trailed down to her chin, jaws and finally biting her neck.

Her soft whimpers made it clear that she was okay with this even though she was still busy removing my hands off her. I took off my t-shirt with great difficulty because she was brawling between my arms. I kissed her chest and slide off her top from her body, she pushed me away .

"What are you doing ?" She asked covering her body with her hands while panting hard.

"Having you." I replied shortly pressing my lips on hers again. Her hands garlanded my neck in acceptance to her permission. I picked her up in bridal style and made her sit on the bed without breaking the kiss.

"Sorry." I said kissing her shoulders.

"Sorry." I repeated again kissing her hand.

I removed each and every cloth on us making us feel each other's warmth. I poured out my love for her through actions rather than with words. She gripped on my body tightly feeling my emotions. With every push I didn't forget to tell her that I love her. That night we didn't sleep at all, the only thing in our mind being each other. Gripping onto each other like our life depended on it.

-

I was wearing my shirt after showering when Y/n woke up from her slumber , her top partly revealing her chest. I sat beside her and combed her hair with my fingers making her grin tiredly.

"I am sorry for everything." I muttered guiltly not meeting her eyes.

"I know you didn't mean it." She said caressing my cheek softly.

"Y/n, I finally decided something."

She looked at me with a serious face.

"Let's adopt."

Y/n smiled at first but then frowned, "Why not try for IVF ?"

I cupped her cheeks tenderly, "Y/n, I researched about it and the whole process is painful and tiring. I would be happy to do it if I was the one to endure the pain but I am not letting you go through that."

"But Taehyung I don't have a prob-"

"I know. But I have."

"Are you sure ?"

I nod my head and kiss her forehead before hugging her. I pecked her cheek lightly.

"Want to take a shower ?"

She nods and I carry her to the bathroom. After taking shower we both sat down to have breakfast. It was a holiday for both of us so no one was in a worry of being late.

"How...how did you sleep alone ?" I asked her guilty but she caressed my back lovingly.

"Taehyung, don't think about it anymore. I managed."

"B-but I acted so stupid."

"I am serious when I say this, I forgive you."

I breathed out and grin at her. We ate breakfast taking our sweet time.