Chapter 6

Y/n was silent, looking totally lost as she and Taehyung entered the house. Pin drop silence until Taehyung brought her a glass of water and taking her to her room.

"Y/n ?"

She didn't hear it as she was completely unaware of her surroundings.

Taehyung poke her which made her flinch.

"Hey....it's alright. It's just me."

Y/n's eyes filled with tears again as she saw her husband near her. She knew he wanted to comfort her but for her sake he restrained himself from even touching her. She noticed the unwanted distance between them.

"I am sorry that I wasn't there on time. Go sleep now, you'll feel better." Taehyung said as he opened her room's door.

Y/n shook her head hastily. Taehyung frowned not knowing why she wasn't going in.

"I..I'm..scared." She stuttered looking at Taehyung with her teary eyes, melting Taehyung's heart instantly.

"Don't worry. Your safe here. I promise I will punish him badly." Taehyung said, gritting his teeth through the last sentence.

"No....I don't want to sleep alone."

Taehyung got startled by her arms clinging on to his. She was shivering badly. It took Taehyung a moment to realise what she did.

"What should we do then...hm?" Taehyung asked her while patting her back to calm her down as she was still sobbing.

"I will sleep with you." She said sniffling.

Taehyung smiled at her words, "Okay...but let's get you out of this uncomfortable dress."

She nod as Taehyung took her to her room.Y/n took her clothes and had a quick shower before coming back into her room. She saw Taehyung calmly waiting for her with his phone as he was typing something. As soon as he heard the door open his eyes averted to Y/n. He gave her a warm smile.

"Feeling better ?"

Y/n nod as they both go to Taehyung's room.

"I will take a bath. Wait for me okay ?" Taehyung said as he was about to enter his bathroom. Y/n's face fell making Taehyung worried again.

"What happened ?"

"Don't go."

Taehyung flashed her a small smile, "It will only take a minute. I promise."

She nod slowly as Taehyung went inside.

After a minute Taehyung came in his gaze straight at Y/n who was fiddling with her fingers . She saw Taehyung and breathed out in relief. Taehyung wasted no time in getting on the bed beside her.

"Sleep, I'm here now."

Y/n shook her head making Taehyung confused. He raised his eyebrow in confusion. Suddenly, Y/n moves closer to him causing his heart to beat faster than ever. She leaned onto his chest .Taehyung slowly make her lie down on the bed.

"Isn't this uncomfortable for you ?"

"I feel safe like this."

His face light up at her words. He hugged her closer hesitating but hugged her more tighter when she slide her arms around his torso.This was heavenly for Taehyung. He always dreamt of this and it was finally happening. Y/n buried her face in his chest as Taehyung placed his chin on her head feeling her warmth.

Her small body fit perfectly in his arms like she was made for him. But his mind was disturbed by the incident that happened lately. What if he hadn't come at the right time ? He should be more careful with her.  He wanted to make sure that bastard was punished heavily.