Chapter 18

"The food tastes amazing." Y/n cooed as Mirae and Hoseok nodded along with her. I just stared at her eating the food devouringly.

Hoseok :"Why are you both going back today itself ?"

Actually me and Y/n has decided to leave the couple alone so that they can spend more time alone. We had hired a taxi to take us back home. Now all of us were having our breakfast.

Mirae :"True. We just came here yesterday."

Y/n :"Sorry. But I have some important work to tidy up. You guys should enjoy this trip more than us."

Mirae :"Hm...fine."

Y/n :"Call me when you reach back home, okay ?"

Mirae nods .

-

Finally we left from Naksan Beach in our taxi. Y/n was sleepy , she leaned her head on my shoulder slowly falling asleep. I caressed her hairs and intertwined our hands. I carefully kissed her hand before stroking her hand with my thumb.

Words can't describe how lucky she makes me feel. She tries so hard to understand me and give me everything.  After a long ride we finally reach our house. I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her towards our bedroom and placed her on it.

"Prepare some food before going." I said to the maid and went to take a shower.

The next day

Y/n was eating an apple while her busy eyes scanned through a paper. I pecked the side of her head making a smile break into her face.

"Did you eat ?" She asked taking a bite of the apple.

"Yeah. Do you have to go to the office today ?"

"Yes. But I think I will slip out early."

"I will drop you off."

She stood up from the chair and chugged a glass of water .

"Don't you have office today ?"

"No , I had already taken leave today."

"Okay , then let's go." She said pecking my lips. I grinned widely following her out of the house.

After a few months
Y/n's pov

"Ohh noo....not again." I sighed heavily tears brimming out of my eyes. I threw the pregnancy test kit in the waste bin . I washed my hands and face with cool water to let me calm down.

I opened the door to see Taehyung sitting on the bed . He sensed my mood and frowned.

"Y/n....are you alright ?"

His words laced with worry made me let down my gaurd. I just let my tears out making him widen his eyes. He quickly stands up and rush to me. He cups my face and wipe my tears.

"Y/n-ah....what is it ? Tell me ?"

"Tae....it's negative again....."

He breathes out and hugs me tight. He pats my back to soothe me. And it worked as I stopped sobbing . He makes me sit on the bed and lifts my chin. I look into his eyes sadly.

"Y/n, it's okay. We will try again."

"We have been trying for so many months now. And every time I feel uneasy and check , it's negative. We didn't use protection even once."

He bit his lips, "Maybe it will take more time."

I held his hands that were on my face and lowered it to my lap.