Chapter 22

We just came back from the doctor and indeed Y/n was pregnant. My happiness knew no bounds. Whenever she sees my face she giggles and kisses me randomly. And like the introvert I am I would just blush profusely whenever she does that.

"I will see you at home, bye." She says and pecks my cheek before removing the seat belt.

"Should you go to office ? You should take rest."

She sighs and looks at me, "Taehyung , don't worry. I will take care of myself."

"Okay. When I call pick up your phone."

She nods, "I will."

She smiles and rushes inside the building as I was still worried about her now that she is pregnant. I am going to be a dad ! Could my life get any better ?

-

T/m :"Oh my daughter is pregnant !"

Y/n smiles at her coyly, my mother caress her hair.

T/m :"I have been waiting to hear this news."

T/f :"What took you guys so long to decide this ?"

We both looked at each other nervously and Y/n nodded at me. Taking all the courage I had with me I spilled out the truth.

"Appa, we have been trying for so long but it didn't happen. So we consulted a doctor and I was infertile."

Both my parents gasped at the news. Feeling vulnerable all of a sudden I looked down to the floor , but as always understanding my fragility at the moment Y/n clasped our hands together telling me she was there with me. My heart calms down at that.

T/f :"Why didn't you tell us ?"

T/m :"But then how ?"

"We were going to tell you but unexpectedly god gave us what we wanted. She actually got pregnant even though I am infertile we only had a one percent chance and it happened."

"I love you both." She said before coming and engulfing us in a hug. Love radiating around our surroundings.

Y/n :"Stay with us for a few days. It will be nice if you both are here with us."

T/f :"I don't mind."

T/m :"We will surely come and stay here but not now."

Y/n :"Why ?"

T/m :"For now you both should be together and spend time together it will be good for the unborn child. I promise we will come soon."

Y/n :"Okay."

T/f :"You should spend more time with your wife from now onwards."

I smiled at him and we all sat down to have lunch. We had come to my parents house today to spill the good news to them in person. Y/n insisted that it would make them more happy and indeed they are really happy.

T/m :"Are you still going to office, Y/n ?"

Y/n :"Yes eomma."

T/m :"Be careful and don't stress too much okay ?"

Y/n nods her head as my mother fills her plate with lots of food even though Y/n tells her that it was too much.

T/m :"You have to eat more now."

"I think she should stop going to work. I will handle the company for now."

Y/n looks at me with a straight face not agreeing with me. Appa patted my shoulder.

T/f :"She will get bored at home."

T/m :"Yeah besides I know she will take care of herself and the baby well."