Chapter 13

Taehyung's pov

I stared at Y/n as she was busy munching down her salad. She looked so beautiful. I smiled unknowingly.

"Is there something on my face ?"

I shook my head breaking from my trance. She giggled.

"This place is so soothing."

"I agree."

We both were having lunch at a beachside restaurant in Hawaii. After Paris we jumped to Hawaii. It has already been two days in Hawaii. We were planning on going back home day after tomorrow.

"Tae ?"

"Hm?"

"Shall we go for a stroll along the beach at night ?"

My lips broke into a smile.

She wanted such small things that sometimes I wish she was a spoilt woman so I could spoil her with expensive things.

"If that's what you want, then yes."

She flashed me a grin before sipping down water. We were enjoying the comfortable silence between us when her phone rang.

"Eomma ?"

I sensed it's her mother because if it was my mother she would be more excited.

"We will be back soon."

She listened attentively to her mother before sighing.

"Okay. Bye."

She hung up the call. I held her hand which was placed on the table.

"Is everything alright ?"

"You could say that."

"You know you can talk to me right ?"

She nodded kissing my knuckles making me blush immediately. I bit my lip in nervousness. I was not used to showing affections publicly.

"Trust me it's nothing important."

I nodded giving her hand a little squeeze before focusing on my food. This honeymoon has really helped me in getting to know Y/n more. I am glad I planned this.

Timeskip

Hand in hand we walked along the shore as the waves brushed against our legs

Hand in hand we walked along the shore as the waves brushed against our legs. The moon shone brightly above us  illuminating our surroundings. Y/n's hair was left opened as it flew across her face teasing her. I tucked her hair strands behind her ear before holding her waist. The moonlight fell on her face making her look beautiful than ever. She smiled at me warmly before she snaked my neck.

"This is one of the best memories I will ever have.  I blurted out.

She chuckled at me kissing my cheek.