Chapter 14

It's already been a week since she started staying with her parents . Y/n was so happy that her parents were so caring about her unlike before. As their only child they filled the gaps they caused due to their ignorance to her.

Y/m :"Y/n-aah."

Y/n: "Yes ?"

Y/m :"Why don't you invite Taehyung for a dinner with us today ?"

Y/n :"I don't think he is free. But I will call him and ask."

Y/n's mother nodded as she continued massaging Y/n's head for her. Y/n picked her phone to message Taehyung immediately.

Y/n
Taehyung ?

Taehyung
Yeah ?

Y/n
Are you free today ?

Taehyung
No. I have an important meeting. Why ?

Y/n
It's nothing.

Taehyung
Okay , I have to go now.

Y/n
Bye.

Y/n sighed heavily. It's not like anything changed between them. It's just that they were far away from each other making Y/n longing for him. They always called each other and stuff but it has been a week since they last saw each other. Being the silent one Taehyung never asked her to come back. Y/n finally gaining the attention of her parents devoured every moment of it.

Suddenly Y/n's phone rang. It was Taehyung's father. Y/n furrowed before answering.

Y/n
Appa ?

T/f
Y/n , I'm sorry to disturb you.

Y/n
No . You didn't disturb me. Is everything alright ?

T/f
Actually Taehyung has been so down lately and today he has come up with a fever.

Y/n
Oh ! Is he okay ?

T/f
Didn't you notice it in the morning ?

Y/n
Appa, I'm at my parents house. I have been here for almost a week.

T/f
I see, no wonder he is so downhearted. He is obviously missing you.

Y/n
Mm....I will go back home today. Don't worry, I will take care of him.

T/f
Thank you Y/n. He won't agree but I will make him come home.

Y/n
Okay, Appa .

T/f
Bye, take care.

Y/n hung up the phone as she quickly told her parents that she was going back home. They were sad but let her go. Her parents knew she was missing her husband badly. By the time Y/n reached home Taehyung's car was already there. She told the maids to place her suitcase in her room.

Y/n :"Maria , can you make some soup before you go home ?"

Maria :"Yes , I will make it. Sir will be glad that you're back."

Y/n smiled cheekily.

Y/n :"I will go freshen up. Don't tell him I came, okay ?"

Maria nodded before returning to the kitchen.

Y/n's pov

All the maids left for their respective houses as I carried the tray of soup for Taehyung. I opened the door and placed it on the coffee table.