Chapter 16

Y/n's pov

I ate my dinner already 'cause Taehyung told me he is eating out with Hoseok. I switched off my laptop as I waited for Taehyung to come back home.

It's already 11:30. He told me he'd be late but I'm still worried. I didn't message or call him , thinking I'd disturb him. As I was gulping a glass of water , the door bell rang. I was startled as I was alone in the house and the maids left. Maybe it's Taehyung. I opened the door and to my surprise I saw Taehyung and Hoseok.

Hoseok held Taehyung as his one arm was around Taehyung's waist supporting him. While Taehyung was unconscious. My eyes grew bigger seeing him.

"Don't worry, Y/n-aah. He is just drunk."

"Drunk ?"

"Yeah, he doesn't drink usually. But we had to drink because of our partner Mr Cha."

"Is he okay, though ?" I said holding Taehyung's waist and let him inside the house. I and Hoseok made him sit on the sofa .

"He is fine. Should I help you take him upstairs ?"

I nodded as I alone couldn't lift Taehyung up. We plopped him on the bed.

"If there is nothing else I will take my leave."

"Thank you, Hoseok ."

I bowed to him as he went out of the house. I locked the doors before grabbing a bottle of water and walking upstairs.

To my surprise, Taehyung was sitting on the bed with his head down and hands ruffling his hairs.

"Taehyung ?"

He looked up and grinned. I frowned not understanding what's going on inside his mind .

"Y/n-aah......itzzz youuuu...." He quipped giggling. My jaw dropped at his words. He was clearly drunk and was spitting out nonsense.

"Cooomeee heereeee...." He said patting the bed. I gave him the water bottle. He gulped it down in one go before hugging my torso as I was still standing beside him.

"I...I ...missssssssed yooouuuu."

My lips curve at his state.

"Let's get you out of this shirt, okay ?"

"Noooo......I am shy."

I rolled my eyes. We just had an intimate session this evening and now he is shy ?

"But you reek of alcohol."

"Noo..."

"Please ?" I pleaded holding his shoulders.

"Whaaat will you give meeeee ?" He hicupped while smiling cutely at me. I bit my lips not knowing what to say. He pokes my cheeks with his finger.

"How about a kiss ?"

He nods excitedly and pout ready for a kiss. I pecked his lips before giggling and started removing the shirt.

"Onneeee moreeee."

Peck.

"Morrreee."

Peck.

"Moreeeeeeeeeeee.."

I sighed before pecking again and slides down a t-shirt on his body. I make him lay down and slide in with him.

Suddenly he starts whining.

"I..want chocolate...chocolate."

I raised my eyebrows at him .

"But it's already midnight. You can eat chocolate tomorrow."