Chapter 17

The couple were back at their house. Y/n was taking a shower while Taehyung sat on the bed with his laptop and his spectacles on. Y/n comes in the room with her night gown on and applies lotion on her skin eyeing Taehyung.

"Do you know you look hot with specs ?"

Taehyung grinned slyly and looked at his wife. Y/n walks towards her husband and sits in front of him. She closes the laptop and places it aside .

"Cuddle with me." Y/n said pulling Taehyung's hand. His eyes were glued on his wife and he obeyed whatever she said just like that. They both lay down on the bed tangling their arms and legs with eachother.

"Did you enjoy today ?"

"I love Mirae's company."

"I'm glad you both get along well."

His wife hummed before hiding her face in his neck. Taehyung patted his wife's back leading her to sleep.

After a few days

"These are really beautiful ."

"Did you like it ?"

"I do. You know what ?"

"What ?"

"I want to buy this. Pack it for me."

"My pleasure. And don't pay for this ."

"Why ?"

"It's your first time buying from my shop. It's free for you."

"I don't agree. You can gift me some other time. I'm paying for this."

Mirae smiled at Y/n as she packed the dresses Y/n bought from her shop. They both had planned a girl's outing and Y/n wanted to visit Mirae's shop. That's how they ended up here.

"You will look good in these." Mirae said handing over the shopping bag to Y/n after Y/n paid for it.

"The dresses are too good, they ought to look good on me." Y/n complimented Mirae back. They sat down at a café nearby . They wandered over the mall all day long and they were really tired now.

"What do you want to have ?" Mirae asked peeking from the menu card.

"I will have a club sandwich and a lemon juice."

"Mmm....I will have coffee and a burger."

The waiter took our orders and went away. Mirae looked at Y/n who was straightening her top.

"Let's go on a trip together. What do you say ?"

"Trip ?"

"Yeah. I thought about what you said that day. I'm sure going on a honeymoon trip will be very difficult. But it will be more convenient for our husbands to take us to somewhere near ."

Y/n thought for a moment and nodded slowly.

"I'm sure they can take some days off."

Mirae bit her lips nervously.

"Will Hoseok come ?"

Y/n gave her hand a squeeze -
"I'm sure he will be happy to take you. It's the least he could do."

"I will call him now."

Y/n nods as Mirae dials Hoseok's number and waits for him to pick up. When he picks up Mirae puts the phone on speaker.

OTP

Hoseok
Mirae , what happened honey ?

Mirae
Umm....are you busy now ?